Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

19 Factions v5.0.0 Patch 1871 Client + Server [Chinese]

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This is a matching clean client for the 1871 server posted by @Scena...

(Chinese)

I have been trying to translate this to English using the last v4.5.0 version... Here is what i have so far...

(Partially Translated to English)

Here is the server posted by @Scena (Thanx)...

(Chinese Windows Binary)

@Hycker posted a good how to setup here...

I got it all working great using the MSSQL database and Hyckers how-to... I would like to use MySQL database, but it looks like this gauthd is using a different password field structure of binary(16)... Any help getting a MySQL database setup would be greatly appreciated...

MySQL Server v5.7 Portable edition with README, MySQL JD database, gauthd/gamesys.conf, and a register.php script...

Misc small files like elements.data etc...

I'll post more when i am able to translate elements, etc...

Please help mirror these downloads...

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Added a MySQL server with everything needed in OP...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Please share the mssql used for this server.

Did you follow the instructions that Hycker provided...? It's included in the server download... :/

Added elements.data v167 translated to English using v161 elements as a base... So anything v161+ will need to be manually translated... I'll update the Misc download with new files in the OP...

Wrechid - 19 Factions v5.0.0 Patch 1871 Client + Server [Chinese] - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is a matching clean client for the 1871 server posted by @Scena...

(Chinese)

I have been trying to translate this to English using the last v4.5.0 version... Here is what i have so far...

(Partially Translated to English)

Here is the server posted by @Scena (Thanx)...

(Chinese Windows Binary)

@Hycker posted a good how to setup here...

I got it all working great using the MSSQL database and Hyckers how-to... I would like to use MySQL database, but it looks like this gauthd is using a different password field structure of binary(16)... Any help getting a MySQL database setup would be greatly appreciated...

MySQL Server v5.7 Portable edition with README, MySQL JD database, gauthd/gamesys.conf, and a register.php script...

Misc small files like elements.data etc...

I'll post more when i am able to translate elements, etc...

Please help mirror these downloads...

may reupload with split file ?? 1Gb perfile on google drive?
because quota exceeded

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@ninekinsen

Post #2 is an alternative link thanx to Rilect...

Added patched exe files to allow modified elements.data file... Patched both x32 and x64... Put them in the Misc download in OP...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What is the problem?

Set Chinese (Simplified) as unicode in windows regional settings...

WinPCK v1.33 in OP, I have translated most of it to English...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trying the MySQL and not able to communicate with the MySQL database. register script wont create accounts in the MySQL database. Any help would be appreciated. Does MySQL work with the server or do I have to use mssql. Please let me know.

Trying to use mssql but the mdf database wont attach says its too old. Tried 2008 r2 2012 r2 and neither works. PLease let me know what version you are using and it says no server found.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Windows Binary works on one computer but doesn't work on another the button I greyed out. any ideas.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trying the MySQL and not able to communicate with the MySQL database. register script wont create accounts in the MySQL database. Any help would be appreciated. Does MySQL work with the server or do I have to use mssql. Please let me know.

Trying to use mssql but the mdf database wont attach says its too old. Tried 2008 r2 2012 r2 and neither works. PLease let me know what version you are using.

You will need this driver to make it communicate with MYSQL server.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/released-jd-17-18-factions-1170318-post8983033/#post8983033

FYI=I do not use Windows Mysql server. I install the Driver to connect mysql server under Linux .

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got ms sql 2005 working on windows.

If i try to login to jade dynasty client it allows me to login but says no server found.

I then run the server and then start the client and try to login before the server is completely started and it says server is updating. then once server completely loads and I try to login it says password is incorrect.

Any ideas?

Back