Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Collection] Pack of clients.

Reaction score
As I mentioned in my other post Pack of custom maps I'm busy, but this doesn't mean I do not have time to make some good releases that should be pretty useful for you guys.
Client VersionSizeLink
422 - 5 Factions2.68GB
997 - 9 Factions3.04GB
1264 - 11,12 Factions3.44GB
1378 - 14 Factions6.44GB
1559 - 15 Factions7.71GB
1750++ - 17-18 Factions8.21GB

Direct link to the clients:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks like the 1559 is using a modified elementclient exe which at least encrypted/packed interfaces.pck inside the exe, and the register/website buttons on login ui will lead to xjd.vision. donno whether or not this exe also packed data/* inside yet, gonna find some usable editors for test.

Reaction score
looks like the 1559 is using a modified elementclient exe which at least encrypted/packed interfaces.pck inside the exe, and the register/website buttons on login ui will lead to xjd.vision. donno whether or not this exe also packed data/* inside yet, gonna find some usable editors for test.
Just use a molebox unpacker. About the URLs they leads to XJD, because the guy who ripped the client from them forgot to change the URL's in configs.pck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was able to decrypt/unpack the "elementclient.exe" included on v1559, unfortunately, all the PCK unpacker/packer/ I used was not able to read the extracted configs.pck and interfaces.pck, any idea/suggestion guys?

Thank you.

Back