Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Easy install 1378.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you very much for this release rocklee330 and with these thanks i have 2 questions:
  1. that premade virtual machine has all fixes, some of them or none of them?
  2. should i use this files or the ones from this post Server + interserver 1378?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything working fine logging in, but when I try to make character, every name is taken, and when i try to use pre-made character, it says "line number doesnt exist". Any help? :)

Fixed those problems by restarting realm. But there's a problem with editing my database, cause when I try going on xampp, I use user "root" and password "ragezone", but it doesnt login. Is it a different password? :eek:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tryed user: lampp and pass:ragezone and it doesnt work. Can you give me the exact user and pass. :s
lampp is the username for xampp control panel for phpmyadmin is root

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
how to acces phpmyadmin.. i want import my old database... when i login with user "root" pass "ragezone" nothing change on screen.. someone can explainme?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[root@localhost rain]# ./server.sh install

[1]+ Stopped ./server.sh install

what ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i set on battle grounds? I couldn't edit server.sh like qd.sh, and in the second clean start option it doesn't starts.
And how can i stop teritory and fort if i don't want to start them? :eek: Is there any way to modify server.sh?

Reaction score
no no
or you need edit script ( you can do it with base.rar ) and you need install yourself the lib (os 64bits and fort don't work!)

But you know centos 32bits smp is just like 64bits

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server works fine on CentOS 6.6, realm names all work etc. You have to "install" the libraries not copy them over from somehwere and it then works fine. The only libs copy is libtask.so and libskill.so the other dependencies need to be actually installed yum search is your friend

Back