Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jade Dynasty 1264 server files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the working server fileversion 1264 :

+ VMware :

Enjoy ^_^. im runing a server with those files , and it works prety fine , anyway , you need other authd files , they are not working .

and there is no register or vote scrip .

Here is client Version 404 and manual patch to 437 , latest you can use with those server files :

(use utorent or download wont start)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
password for ?
i know it root for user and pass root for VMWare Image

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you enjoyng the files i shared SpeedBit ? or you to busy to ddos my server ? ^_^ Ahh ye , SpeedBit =Virtual JD Owner

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why would one waste time to ddos that server annyway? lmao

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hello guys
need help here
got 2 link

诛仙1264双数据库完整无BUG纯端.7z_免费高速下载|百度云 网盘-分享无限制

which should i download ??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys
need help here
got 2 link

诛仙1264双数据库完整无BUG纯端.7z_免费高速下载|百度云 网盘-分享无限制

which should i download ??

"1264完整镜像已修复各种BUG.7z_免费高速下载|百度云 网盘-分享无限制" <--this one says it has repaired many bugs.
"诛仙1264双数据库完整无BUG纯端.7z_免费高速下载|百度云 网盘-分享无限制"<-- Says something about 2 pairs of database's with integrity bug.
I would select the first one that says it fixed various bugs. :wink:

Last edited:
Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL KrimsonBlades
you so funny
actually is

"1264完整镜像已修复各种BUG.7z_免费高速下载|百度云 网盘-分享无限制" <--this one says it has repaired many bugs.
I would select the second one that says it fixed various bugs.
"诛仙1264双数据库完整无BUG纯端.7z_免费高速下载|百度云 网盘-分享无限制" <--Says something about 2 pairs of database's with integrity bug.

hahahha

but
thx for reply dude ! after i download this , can i follow this tutorial ? http://forum.ragezone.com/f618/jddc-tut-setup-server-vmware-952551/

new in JD setup ~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL KrimsonBlades
you so funny
actually is

I would select the second one that says it fixed various bugs.
"诛仙1264双数据库完整无BUG纯端.7z_免费高速下载|百度云 网盘-分享无限制" <--Says something about 2 pairs of database's with integrity bug.

hahahha

but
thx for reply dude ! after i download this , can i follow this tutorial ? http://forum.ragezone.com/f618/jddc-tut-setup-server-vmware-952551/

new in JD setup ~

I fixed it for you, I didn't have my coffee this morning xD. Thanks for the heads up! :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sry , i cant provide you a guide for how to setup it , and these files are : first link are for dedicated server and second is VMWare image , just need to run it .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone mirror the server files to other download link? Pan.baidu.com is too slow 0.0

Back