Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

JD1264 server + interserver

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Don't See a reason why not to link it :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
im in the process of uploading the files Sinistrial mentioned or at least i think its the same ones he means.
ive found them 31th of may on mcncc.
uploading should be done in about 30 minutes from this post have fun with it.

edit:upload done enjoy

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
im in the process of uploading the files Sinistrial mentioned or at least i think its the same ones he means.
ive found them 31th of may on mcncc.
uploading should be done in about 30 minutes from this post have fun with it.

edit:upload done enjoy

they should be on mcncc.com with 9uuc.com tagged on them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
could anyone please post a downgrade from us official 437 client to work on this server or provide a like to a client that will.. thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can someone please re upload this, my download keeps stoping been trying to for days now, always stops at like 500 mb or 700 something.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any ppl here can share, elementclient.exe, elementskill.dll and interfaces.pck working with this release? please

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Maybe this will be faster download for those that need it, i tried to re upload the first download.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
could anyone please post a downgrade from us official 437 client to work on this server or provide a like to a client that will.. thanks

official US 437 works put the elements.data and tasks.data and gshop.data in server and restart

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ypu mean transfer the one from official to the server?

you can transfer the elements.data and tasks.datas and gshop.datas from official v437 client to server gamed/config and it will work.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
im JD noob so i just ask w/o downloading. v437 is the latest version?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
after 3 years of perfect wold dev, is worth to spend time to this game or this is also dead like pw?
sorry for offtopic, but im really tired and sick on pw and warz, i need anything else new. i think i have some handicap coz some year of pw dev, but correct me if im wrong

Back