Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Launcher/Patcher Skin

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made skin for JD launchers, I'd also make one, but I suck at programming. So I decided to put'em here, maybe someone will use them. I made all window images using Zhu Xian 3 resources from their website I downloaded when they released Kytos and Psychea, Seira later, so they are kind of old and I don't think you can still find them on their site.

Template used: Official Launcher

Anyway, here's a preview.
Buttons
Daraia - Launcher/Patcher Skin - RaGEZONE Forums

Drop-down/Combo Menus (One large, one small)

Main Wondow(s)

Options Window

Settings Window

If images appear out of post, right click and "Copy Image Link" or "View Image" to get full size preview.

I hope anyone will find those useful and use them in their own project.
If anyone is interested which brushes or images I used, I'll include them in post too. Minimize, close buttons, filled + unfilled Progress bar skins are also included.

Download Link:
Scanned with VirusTotal:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New skin - Still working on it. But here's the live preview

I also included current patcher images in attachment if anyone wanna try them out. I've done some modifications in my mainuni.xml and I'm not really gonna share it, not hard to change anyway.

I still have to add 2 new Windows and change drop-down. Should've added new Start/Update button too ...
#Note: Works with CPW ONLY and requires some modifications, I think.

Reaction score
New skin - Still working on it. But here's the live preview

I also included current patcher images in attachment if anyone wanna try them out. I've done some modifications in my mainuni.xml and I'm not really gonna share it, not hard to change anyway.

I still have to add 2 new Windows and change drop-down. Should've added new Start/Update button too ...
#Note: Works with CPW ONLY.

Great Job Darlingggggg :w00t:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, so ... Here's the final result. Took me awhile, just because I'm too lazy.

- Main BG

- Update Settings

- System Settings

- File Verification

.rar contains:
  • All modified images
  • Modified map files
  • Window preset.psd files
  • Buttons
This only works with CPW Patcher, make sure you read crystal's CPW Installation guide here. All resources used in this "project" came from website.
Let me know if any of you are interested in having all those Characters (like the one I'm using in main-bg). I can upload them here. Along with all other files.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
#I'm not sure if web page came with CPW release post, haven't checked it, but here it is anyway#

Adding Launcher browser slideshow website to previous post, matching web browser size on current skin, new skin in progress - Slightly larger browser incoming.

.rar contains:
  • Web page (.html/.php)
  • 5 mock banners
  • Banner preset to match official one, font can be modified
  • js/css
Installation guide
  • Upload files to your web server (prettymuch anywhere you like, just remember where you put it if you'll be updating banners for news)
  • Open mainuni.xml, located in patcher/skin folder, look for "UpdateBrowser" and paste link to InitURL spot.
  • Both; .php and .html can be used, included both files, doesn't really matter which one you use. Just make sure you define which extension you want.
I was thinking about adding 3 "Hot Browsers" on Launcher, I don't know what would those be used for anyway. If anyone still have original Ascension launcher, please do share it for that cause.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Obviously, I used my connection to get it working. I'm not going to include what to do, I just made a skin. Which is made of mainuni.xml and images. All other files CAN be removed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any chance you could re-upload those files?

Back