Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 1395 - Fixed Etherkin skills / Territory Wars

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a tutorial to fix elementclient.exe?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PEGY880 - [Release] 1395 - Fixed Etherkin skills / Territory Wars - RaGEZONE Forums

I aready test this server !
Skill still not fix!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Icons not worked oO
locale bug x_x

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think I'm the only one who wants old server files =/ like Autumm Patch or something like this. It was the last best update for Jade Dynasty. Regenesis is crap.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I'm the only one who wants old server files =/ like Autumn Patch or something like this. It was the last best update for Jade Dynasty. Regenesis is crap.

Your not the only one, i liked JD just before Regenesis patch as well, the new updated sunstream sucks, i used to play JD for years. And nothing felt more sweet as sunstream city. i search the forums every week for 1345 server files or bit lower, but they'r all deleted.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your not the only one, i liked JD just before Regenesis patch as well, the new updated sunstream sucks, i used to play JD for years. And nothing felt more sweet as sunstream city. i search the forums every week for 1345 server files or bit lower, but they'r all deleted.
How come all 1345 files are deleted? I shared them 2x here (Post 1, Post 2). Using search and go through posts wouldn't be a bad idea - Re-uploads are usually somewhere in the middle of post or at the end, depends how old that post is. I'll share link 3rd time now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
How come all 1345 files are deleted? I shared them 2x here (Post 1, Post 2). Using search and go through posts wouldn't be a bad idea - Re-uploads are usually somewhere in the middle of post or at the end, depends how old that post is. I'll share link 3rd time now.

You're sure, but all tools for them are messed. I can't open elements.data from 1345 with the new sEledit. Every 1345 tool has disappeared =/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're sure, but all tools for them are messed. I can't open elements.data from 1345 with the new sEledit. Every 1345 tool has disappeared =/

Try your luck using Chinese tools. If you have no idea how to use them, then this might help you: | . Another option would be: Make a backup of elements.data, open them, add something and then press all buttons and see what happens and remember which button does what, take a screenshot of interface and translate it.

Download:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Try your luck using Chinese tools. If you have no idea how to use them, then this might help you: | . Another option would be: Make a backup of elements.data, open them, add something and then press all buttons and see what happens and remember which button does what, take a screenshot of interface and translate it.

Download:

I know, man. I had a running server (Jade Dynasty Brasil).

Edit: And Perryl helped me a lot, always greatful to him

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so the mysql database only has two things or is it like the old 1345 files it was more dbases then this?

Kinda new to the JD scene. I'm a Last Chaos dev, well known

Nevermind i figured it out on my own haha, sorry to spam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TRACE : compile time: Jul 14 2015:09:18:49 build: 1507141164 release
TRACE : [GAuthStorage] GAuthStorage(149.202.65.112:3306)Connecting...
TRACE : [GAuthStorage] GAuthStorage(149.202.65.112:3306)Connect Fail!!!
DEBUG : [GAuthServer] Bind(149.202.65.112:29200) Success.
DEBUG : [GAuthServer] Listen(149.202.65.112:29200) Success (backlog=128).
TRACE : GControlClient::OnAbortSession 0
TRACE : [GAuthServer] OnAddSession sid=5
TRACE : [GAuthServer] CertRequest received
TRACE : [GAuthServer] CertKey received
TRACE : [GAuthServer] AnnounceZoneid3 received
TRACE : [GAuthServer] AnnounceZoneid3, clear all online records on zone=1
TRACE : [GAuthServer] AnnounceZoneid3, zoneid=1,aid=11,ip1=0,ip2=0,ip3=0
TRACE : GControlClient::OnAbortSession 0
TRACE : [GAuthStorage] GAuthStorage(149.202.65.112:3306)Connecting...
TRACE : [GAuthStorage] GAuthStorage(149.202.65.112:3306)Connect Fail!!!

Keep getting this darn error in the gauthd.log
I'm not to sure what may be causing this, any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advanced

I'm also assuming this is being pulled from the database, which is the one im using from the server files..

only thing i have different in the config file is
db = jade
user and pass are different

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hm, this is really strange last time when I used elements.data from 1397 all skills worked. I know that the elements.data version should be 157.

Did yuu figure out why the skills are not working? I'm Stumped.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi does anyone have a solution to the images of the items in the bag again properly display?

Back