Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] 1559 Server Files English Almost

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What are the extra libs for and why are they implemented into the gs, gamedbd, gdeliveryd, glinkd service files...?

As for the Client (elements.data, tasks.data, and gshops) translated to English, this is the best 1559 one i have seen so far...

Good job... :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This was taken from a trutien 15 server files. The original client for that was in phai and had tons of modifications. Extra pets, mounts, fashions, etc. It also had a old sunstream and a new sunstream. I did include a teleport to the other sunstream from the skylord in sunstream. I didn't fix the map of the other sunstream so it doesn't show any building just the npcs and because of that the map is out of sync with the server. I usually navigate it by clicking on the mini map and letting the character find its way around. I translated a lot of the content but there is still some content not translated. Important stuff is translated.
Not sure what the extra files are for but probably for the phai client to use. If you improve anything let me know. or if you see stuff that should be changed. One thing I need to really get translated is the character creation web page. It has 4 different pages with sending of items to characters. adding money. player score board. adding gm to characters.

Reaction score
If the libs are called like gdeliveryd.lib gamedbd.lib gameplug.lib it means the server files are modificated to run the vip system.
If you are not seeing the buildings in that map its probably because you're missing textures,buildings,litmodels files.
You're getting map out of sync, because there is md5 hash check that found out your client and server side maps are different you can find a fix about that in the forum.

Back