Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] GFX Effects editor

Reaction score
Hi! Todays release is a GFX editor/creator.
It works with any PWE game with GFX.pck files. - It allows you to customize all of your game servers effects!
the editor allows you to edit:
skill effects
mob effects
stat effects
login screen
And more!
NXfWXgr - [RELEASE] GFX Effects editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Give it a try, and mess around with it!
I wont be giving a translation unless its requested by several people. I'm just releasing it at this time.

Download:

Enjoy!
-Henmoro

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
3D面片 = 3D Viewer
2D面片 = 2D Viewer
十字面片 = Cross-patch Selection
拋物面 = Quad viewer/paraboloid selection
闪电轨迹 = Flash Track(Effects track basically)
点型粒子 = Point-type vertices
盒型粒子 = Box-type vertices
多面粒子 = Multi-faceted vertices
椭球粒子 = Ellipsoid vertices
圆柱粒子 = Cylindrical vertices
曲线粒子 = Curved vertices
灯光效果 = Light/Shade Effects
圆环 = Vertices
电弧 = Flash Structure(Effects structure)
闪电 = Flash(Effects)
模型 = Model Type

子效果 = Secondary effects

The roughest possible translation I can provide for the ones I can figure out through using the tool and best translation to my knowledge. Henmoro, feel free to edit my response with others you find. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Credits to and mcncc.com

The reason I didn't give a credits is because this isn't the first time this tool has been released, if you look at the create date of the tool, it says 2007, And if you look in the PW section of MC it has been released several times through the years by different people.
There is no proper way of giving the correct person credits for this release, nor am I able to give credits to MC whilst it being another MMO site, and has no physical base to supply a credits too, considering other Chinese Dev sites have the same file releases throughout the years also.
Trust me, if I had seen any about me stating who it was made by, They would have been credited to the correct creator of the program.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried it out, but I'm keep getting Gfx文件格式有错误!(Gfx file format error!), no matter what I do o_O

Reaction score
^ Actually you are wrong, I have tested it on both of my client (JD1,JD3) and worked for both, to be honest it doesnt load every .gfx file just some of them, I think most of the files are splitted into parts and you have to load the main file.

Back