Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty 16 Factions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a Chinese Client that works with 16 faction server. I wanted to do some testing to try to fix the issue of items in shops not showing what they are until you buy them. In 1559 items worked perfectly for descriptions. in the client provided only half of the items show what they are before you by them. example pet shop for items (mushroom food etc don't show what they are) recipes do

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Chinese Client that works with 16 faction server. I wanted to do some testing to try to fix the issue of items in shops not showing what they are until you buy them. In 1559 items worked perfectly for descriptions. in the client provided only half of the items show what they are before you by them. example pet shop for items (mushroom food etc don't show what they are) recipes do

It is not from the client its from the elementclient.exe and some of its libs its a bug that was later fixed in version 1615.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I think that is the bug that is causing me problems... Lol... It appears that the list #213 in the English version of v161 has one extra int32 field at the end... I was trying to setup the auto offset for English and Chinese where I noticed this... Now knowing it's a bug, maybe I can add some kind of fix in jELedit...

Reaction score
I think that is the bug that is causing me problems... Lol... It appears that the list #213 in the English version of v161 has one extra int32 field at the end... I was trying to setup the auto offset for English and Chinese where I noticed this... Now knowing it's a bug, maybe I can add some kind of fix in jELedit...

There is something else in libtasks.so you have HEADFRAME_ESSENCE which stands for changing the character frame image, but this option is not yet added into gs nor elements.data it was later added again in version 1615.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ahh ok, thanx for the heads up... I don't have the v161 elements.data server at the moment, but I do enjoy picking through the newer clients... :)

Reaction score
Ahh ok, thanx for the heads up... I don't have the v161 elements.data server at the moment, but I do enjoy picking through the newer clients... :)

Well I have the latest JD client that the English server used "The Dance of Gevrin" the elements.data version is 161 if I can help you with something don't hesitate to ask =)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I grabbed the one from your "Pack of Clients" post, but it appears to be Chinese... Yea I'd like to look at the English one... I think that is the v4.5.0 client...? I've been playing with beyastard's but his has old elementclient.exe...

Reaction score
I grabbed the one from your "Pack of Clients" post, but it appears to be Chinese... Yea I'd like to look at the English one... I think that is the v4.5.0 client...? I've been playing with beyastard's but his has old elementclient.exe...

here is elements.data and elementclient.exe from the "Dance of the Gevrin" I hope it will help you :p
About the client version can't really tell you, cuz I cant start the client cuz of ArcShit, but I'm sure its 4.5.0

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
thank you, but that is the same elementclient.exe that is in beyastard's... there is something else wrong with it... the timestamp on it is one year older than the data files... even if it was arc stopping it from starting it would at least give some log details... usually i can get past arc using the debug method startbypatcher... that dosen't even give a log...

at the moment i can get the Chinese elementclient.exe to work on the English pck files, but only with the Chinese element.data... so i'm working on patching the English element.data to work with Chinese elementclient.exe...

Reaction score
thank you, but that is the same elementclient.exe that is in beyastard's... there is something else wrong with it... the timestamp on it is one year older than the data files... even if it was arc stopping it from starting it would at least give some log details... usually i can get past arc using the debug method startbypatcher... that dosen't even give a log...

at the moment i can get the Chinese elementclient.exe to work on the English pck files, but only with the Chinese element.data... so i'm working on patching the English element.data to work with Chinese elementclient.exe...

The debug command no longer works at least for me. I will see what I can do about this elementclient.exe

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've updated the jELedit to read Chinese and English with the same version config file using the AUTO offset option in the config... this only works for list 23 and 56...

Also completed and fixed the config for v158... i'm surprised it even worked before, lol... the links in previous post are updated... i will start a new thread for this jELedit when i have time so i'm not hijacking this thread... :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ifconfig show me a different ip that mine,how i change the ip to connect?(i'm using vmware) i have problems with ips :c

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dhclient -v and your IP should be okay after that.

Thanks now i get ping from client,but can't create an account what i need to do?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried that and nothing,also i change pass and ip from table.xml and config.php where else i need to change? also when i use dhclient -v the ip from ifconfig still the same,but i get ping from my vmware ip

Reaction score
I tried that and nothing,also i change pass and ip from table.xml and config.php where else i need to change? also when i use dhclient -v the ip from ifconfig still the same,but i get ping from my vmware ip

I can't help much without seeing what is the actual problem are you trying to run the files under the vmware image that i provided or you made your own.
And if you're running the files on the image that I provided why you're even changing the password in table.xml?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't help much without seeing what is the actual problem are you trying to run the files under the vmware image that i provided or you made your own.
And if you're running the files on the image that I provided why you're even changing the password in table.xml?

I'm using the files from mirror link,and i tried alot of things because i can't create an account,i changed the password thinking it was an error cause the wrong pass,but before that i tried everything by default and i can't access to site only that chinese message

Reaction score
Well I would suggest you to re-extract the archieve load the file into VMWare once it loads
type dhclient -v wait for the command to execute.
Once its done type ifconfig the ip that shows copy it and place it into your URL bar for example 192.168.100.1:30000
If you do not add the ending port which is :30000 you won't access the register page.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well I would suggest you to re-extract the archieve load the file into VMWare once it loads
type dhclient -v wait for the command to execute.
Once its done type ifconfig the ip that shows copy it and place it into your URL bar for example 192.168.100.1:30000
If you do not add the ending port which is :30000 you won't access the register page.

Thanks alot i fixed it and now im in game,also i add gm to my account from a php i found and send me items,but how i can access to phpadmin and etc.? XD ty - [Release] Jade Dynasty 16 Factions - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back