Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty 3 v1378 Server Files + English Client

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Hello,

Today i Re-release Jade Dynasty 3 v1378 Server and Client files. Thanks to Tuan565 for files ^^

djbadboys38 - [Release] Jade Dynasty 3 v1378 Server Files + English Client - RaGEZONE Forums

djbadboys38 - [Release] Jade Dynasty 3 v1378 Server Files + English Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Information for game

Version 2 update graphics and add new sect of Heaven Circuit Race is causing her and slides
English name: Jade Dynasty: Regenesis
IP Virtual Machine: 192 168 200 100
Registered Web Account: 192 168 200 100
CentOS login: root password 123456
MySQL: root password 123456
Server startup script: ./start
Stop server command: ./stop

Server Files + Client (English) + Task Editor

Server: or
Client: Download or by
Client Patch: or
Jtools Task Editor: http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/release-jtools-task-editor-1378-a-996645/

Rar Password: tuan565.blogspot.com

NOT TESTED but screens looks good ^^

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think this is the first release for me that work "from the box".
Server+Client are ready to play, too bad I don't have much time at the moment.
Thx again you for re-posting and tuan565 for release :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any tutorial? need to know how to change the IP, and server settings

ifconfig eth0 192.168.x.x

Make sure the bold underlined x matches your number for your IP otherwise, the last number can be any number you want.

Ex. my Router ip is 192.168.0.1

so the IP on the virtual would be 192.168.0.150
-------
I have a couple of friends who can log-in into my server, however for some others, they get stuck on "Entering Game" and either disconnects when that goes away, or they just get stuck there forever. Anyone knows how fix to that?

They get this problem after logging in the first time, creating their first character.

After logging in with their first character, they disconnect after a while, and get the "Entering Game" forever message, after trying to log in the second time.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Who the fck wants a vmware, what if you just want files. Hang in there i will release them later today.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I want a vmware the garbage that gets released here never works i appreciate this guy for actually releasing files that work...

If you want a VMware thats fine, I don't, so I had to take the files off the VMware I got like 2 weeks ago. I dont host anything off my pc. As its a waste of time and a Server works much better.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bro i have problem in winscp not connect and when use apt-get :commond not fonds why ???????

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
bro i have problem in winscp not connect and when use apt-get :commond not fonds why ???????

Because this is CentOS, use "yum" not "apt-get".

What about VMWare for me is better, since I wanna test and such, if I will need to run a public server I will buy a dedicated and transfer files there, not much problem to install few packages and make it working, but VMware is a must for me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Because this is CentOS, use "yum" not "apt-get".

What about VMWare for me is better, since I wanna test and such, if I will need to run a public server I will buy a dedicated and transfer files there, not much problem to install few packages and make it working, but VMware is a must for me.
thanks bro for use yum
i use VMWare but i have problem when use winscp look

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks bro for use yum
i use VMWare but i have problem when use winscp look

One of the reasons could be that your firewall is blocking connections, try to delete all iptables rules with this command
iptables --flush
and after
iptables --save

And try again, also try to see if you can even ping that IP before you try to connect.
If not then you will need to reset network adapter settings and leave OS to take new IP.
This could be done easy from command line if you type command
setup
But you could have problems since almost all vmware for JD are with chinese languages in menu.
Just try and see yourself.

Reaction score
One of the reasons could be that your firewall is blocking connections, try to delete all iptables rules with this command
iptables --flush
and after
iptables --save

And try again, also try to see if you can even ping that IP before you try to connect.
If not then you will need to reset network adapter settings and leave OS to take new IP.
This could be done easy from command line if you type command
setup
But you could have problems since almost all vmware for JD are with chinese languages in menu.
Just try and see yourself.
and how i can make the server public with dedicated server ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
and how i can make the server public with dedicated server ?

To make it public you have to block all ports and leave the one is needed for gameserver, if I'm not wrong this port is 29000.
If you have also website on that server you must leave open port 80, if you have website somewhere else you must open port 3306 too for mysql connection.
All other ports should be closed for public.
You will have to learn some iptables basic rules to do that.
But before doing something better test on local, if you will block all ports on dedicated you will not be able to login your server xD
First rule, leave open access for your IP
For example
iptables -A INPUT -s YOUR_IP -p tcp -m tcp --dport 22 -j ACCEPT
change YOUR_IP, also port 22 if you have different port for ssh.

Reaction score
I get an error connect to central delivery failed anyone know how to fix?

Edit: Adding items to the gshop causes this.

Last edited:
Back