[Release] Jade Dynasty 3 v1378 Server Files + English Client

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910
    MemberRank
    Oct 2018 Join Date
    8Posts

Re: [Release] Jade Dynasty 3 v1378 Server Files + English Client

yesterday i was able to access my phpmyadmin. today i cant seem to access it, i dont know why. i only edited elements data, task data, npcgen but not the sql side of the server aside from some php files to register a new account. i can ping my server through cmd on windows and i can access my files through winscp, i can log in and edit everything that i want about the game, but not the sql part and i can only access my index.html where i can register a new account and other html and php files but not phpmyadmin.

see screenshot below :

https://ibb.co/nNgMdA

im a newbie on server development and ive been able to get everything to work with your help. i know im far from learning everything about this, if anyone can enlighten me or lead me to the right path i will be forever in debt. thanks in advance!
    i know im using an image server right now, but with research and google im trying to learn other languages that is needed on server dev, like centos, ubuntu and such. thanks in advance! please help me or be my mentor! i would love it and as ive said i will be forever in debt. thanks!

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    Cookie JarLocation
    104Posts

192.168.0.xxx is local IP, so no need to hide it, lol. Try pinging google.com instead. If that won't work, type code below in your server
    Code:
    sudo dhclient -r 
    sudo dhclient
    and try pinging google again. If it's gonna have successful ping, cancel it by holding Control and press C to stop it, try connecting with WinSCP.
    No Diabeto. Roll back to kitchen.

MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    Burlington, VerLocation
    5Posts

i had the same issue what i did is i downlode fox internet and test it and it work ... try a def browser

MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    6Posts

Does anyone else have an issue with client crashing when you open GM console?

MemberRank
    Nov 2018 Join Date
    6Posts

you could have broken interfaces, replace files from rar with existing in interface.pck
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Advertisement