Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty 3 v1378 Server Files + English Client

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Someone have problem with quest for REBORN for new race???? We have new NPC for it or?? Explain plz :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
emmm help pls :/

MA91N09 - [Release] Jade Dynasty 3 v1378 Server Files + English Client - RaGEZONE Forums

rYe0Y5R - [Release] Jade Dynasty 3 v1378 Server Files + English Client - RaGEZONE Forums

help me solve this problem?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Realm couldn't stand up. There's no more information, so i don't know what coaused it. try to give more RAM for the VM. I think it could sole the problem

Reaction score
Perfectly working both client and server files. Thanks for sharing with us. The only problem is that the marketplace is in Chinese, if someone could help me translate it, would be great.

Reaction score
Perfectly working both client and server files. Thanks for sharing with us. The only problem is that the marketplace is in Chinese, if someone could help me translate it, would be great.

try this...

View attachment gshop.rar

dont forgot backup your gshop.data before...

and edit with http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/release-compers-tools-966861/ gshop editor from comper's

Yea, if we are to use the mailer we need open ports. How do you open them?

use this mailer script,,
View attachment Website 2.rar

change your config in send_mail.php

it work i build it from
jamezilla script

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
In the Emperor name
Reaction score
./gamedbd gamesys.conf listroles > chars.xml

or

./gamedbd gamesys.conf listroles > chars.txt

use the format you like more and open the chars file for a full list of char name, ids, etc

(execute it at gamedbd folder)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am new to creating a Jade Dynasty private server. So here is what I have so far:
1. I have downloaded the Server files
2. I have downloading and installed VMware 11 workstation
3. I have downloaded and installed WinSCP
4. I have extracted the server files
5. Opened the server file and double clicked on the "centOS vmware application"
vmware starts, I change the amount of memory to 4gb
6. I type ",/start" and press <enter>
This is as far as I have gotten. The server never seems to stop but keeps trying to do something
So am I missing something or did I do something incorrect
Any help with this and what I need to do next would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I tried to use the gshop.data file posted on the topic, I received the "server update" error .
Someone could make the compatible file for me?
Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Problem Solved - Download Unreal Dynasty Client and pick the gshop.data from it. :)

Reaction score
When I tried to use the gshop.data file posted on the topic, I received the "server update" error .
Someone could make the compatible file for me?
Thanks!

You have to get the "timestamp" when you edit the gshop. And do things slowly, cause one single item on gshop with no fee can make this "server update in progress" error.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You have to get the "timestamp" when you edit the gshop. And do things slowly, cause one single item on gshop with no fee can make this "server update in progress" error.

Damn! I always forget! haha
By the way, my cashop was in japanese then switched to another gshop in english. Now I'll check it twice before attempting to upgrade. Thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry for double post
I have but one maybe not final question... I got the cashshop to be in english and all npc are in english as well as the text but the only thing that is in not in english is the quests on (Q) and on quest tracker. How can I change the quests to be in english?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please someone help me, i get this error:

Everytime when i fix a error another one comes up, it keeps me going for hours now... :$:
someone knows this error?

thanks in advance

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey there guys. Does anyone have a folder with just the patchers and launchers for jd or even an old installer so that I can just import a client I own followed by patching it.

Back