Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't register an account. I go to my serverip/register.php and get the following error
Warning: require_once(API/recaptchalib.php) [ ]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/lampp/htdocs/register.php on line 24
Fatal error: require_once() [ ]: Failed opening required 'API/recaptchalib.php' (include_path='.:/opt/lampp/lib/php') in /opt/lampp/htdocs/register.php on line 24

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just take off the captcha code
Ok cool, where is that located? How do you do that? do you just go into the register.php and remove everything that mentions captcha? Because I can't find the recaptchalib.php file. I've searched these forums up and down to find any kind of instruction on how to fix it and there's nothing except one mention to remove the recaptcha stuff, but no instruction on exactly where the file is located and what to do without jacking everything up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ling sorry to bother you, there are a way to ask you help via skype? i want to learn and this dont have guide or client download so i dont know what to do and i will thank you a lot if you can help me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some one upload client files, since i do not have them...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

server maintenance not play game

Back