Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you right in many people dont know how to use linux coz they are lazy for use google. thats the main problem.
if some1 wanna make gameserver NEED TO LEARN LINUX BASIC'S or forget everything about mmo-dev.

2nd problem is, such of you support those newbies with images, instead of unconfigured files + special tutorial, coz update, upgrade, ssh java, php, phpmyadmin, mysql ialibs not so hard to do for everyone

and next time check the address of this page.... ragezone and not mcncc.

ps on report: care-o-meter -|---- low

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you right in many people dont know how to use linux coz they are lazy for use google. thats the main problem.
if some1 wanna make gameserver NEED TO LEARN LINUX BASIC'S or forget everything about mmo-dev.

2nd problem is, such of you support those newbies with images, instead of unconfigured files + special tutorial, coz update, upgrade, ssh java, php, phpmyadmin, mysql ialibs not so hard to do for everyone

and next time check the address of this page.... ragezone and not mcncc.

ps on report: care-o-meter -|---- low
Nice we got a common understatment , and i see the adress of this page - i will remove that word cuz of forum rules.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fort Siege is a time issue Sh1mmy. Make sure that the server time is in sync with the GMT of wherever the location of the server is.
This is how I fixed mine anyway. You might also have to open it in the gs.conf if you haven't already.

I still dont get it, what ya meant by syncing.....I've tried to change the time setting under /etc/localtime from ln -s /usr/share/zoneinfo/GMT /etc/localtime still not working?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm not understanding what you mean.
I manually converted this server to work with this OS.
The OS btw is Ubuntu 10.04LTS.
And I'm not sure what you mean by "noobs using pre-configured Linux". The statement means nothing to me, as I'm quite an experienced Ubuntu user.

Sh1mmy, if you want to change the server time, use the servertime command through the command console. That's the easiest way to do it.
And if you're smart, you'll know how to take the server files out of the pre-configured Ubuntu system I put it into.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sh1mmy, if you want to change the server time, use the servertime command through the command console. That's the easiest way to do it.
And if you're smart, you'll know how to take the server files out of the pre-configured Ubuntu system I put it into.

I'm running the server under CentOS, the console command is "setup" which bring up the configuration(s). I also did tried that, but still not working.... what else you have todo beside changing the system localtime. I don't want to download the whole server again. It's a waste of space and time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank It's work :w00t:

How to change EXP rate and find id item gshop

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thank It's work :w00t:

How to change EXP rate and find id item gshop

The EXP rates are default set to x300. If you want to change them beyond that, you'll have to find a working elements editor... which none of us have.

Look for item ID's on
And I was able to change the time of the system easily through Ubuntu's Command Terminal.

sudo date 04 12 1600 2011
This changes it to the 12th day of the 4th month in 2011 at 16:00 (4PM).
So "Month Day Time Year"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys i need help mine say "Server update in progress".... anyone can help me with this problem....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help me with this error.... please....

Hel - [Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL - RaGEZONE Forums Help2 - [Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone reup another host for me, please!!! because everytime i go to filefactory website to download, it says "All free download slots are in use. You can download this file immediately by upgrading to FileFactory Premium. Otherwise, please feel free to try again shortly." all the time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
link not work.please share at another site sir.example: or or

thank you

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I've uploaded it to 2 sites already, and if people are downloading from FileFactory, it basically means you just have to wait your turn. The gdelivery::connect gamedBD failed only comes up at the start... unless you didn't assign an IP to the machine, in which case it will keep failing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys.. why on my server dont have "Jessie" the npc use to go to dragon mountain ... please help me guys...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, thank you for this server, but you made a x64 vm and some people (including me) can't use the server because some old cpus lacks of AMD-V/Intel VT-x/i. (yay to Pentium Dual-Core E5200!)

Is there a chance of making a x86 version of this server or showing how/a x86 server? Thank you in advance. :)

Back