Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL

Reaction score
I try to download every day is always

"All free download slots are in use. You can download this file immediately by upgrading to FileFactory Premium. Otherwise, please feel free to try again shortly."

pls Help

PS: Sorry for my english

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please make mirror link server files.

I are an engineer
Reaction score
Hey, thank you for this server, but you made a x64 vm and some people (including me) can't use the server because some old cpus lacks of AMD-V/Intel VT-x/i. (yay to Pentium Dual-Core E5200!)

Is there a chance of making a x86 version of this server or showing how/a x86 server? Thank you in advance. :)

The server should NEVER be set up using a 64-bit version of linux because the server files are 32-bit. Also, to make a secure server it is best to build it upon FreeBSD. Currently, I am building an entire virtual network for the server that has a functioning IWEB interface and functioning Cricket on virtual Cisco routers/firewall. I will release this system once all work is complete.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone for the love of god put the server files in mediafire?

I try to download every day is always

"All free download slots are in use. You can download this file immediately by upgrading to FileFactory Premium. Otherwise, please feel free to try again shortly."
Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone know why server crashes when BG finish ??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The server should NEVER be set up using a 64-bit version of linux because the server files are 32-bit. Also, to make a secure server it is best to build it upon FreeBSD. Currently, I am building an entire virtual network for the server that has a functioning IWEB interface and functioning Cricket on virtual Cisco routers/firewall. I will release this system once all work is complete.
The server in this topic IS a x64 virtual machine or am I totally crazy?
btw... where can I find the installer? Any idea? (I got an old ASUS netbook [Yep, that EeePC... Atom w/ 2GB RAM] doing nothing but getting dust, so I guess it's a good idea... :p)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i cant register, nor ca i det into phpmyadmin

i got php to work

everything should look like this.

Valkyrie - [Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Ubuntu Server Complete - 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i got everything to work including registration, now server network error, is it because i was using official client, i just replaced the elements.data and ghsop and elementclient.exe in there, so i may need a client compatible with these files...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you guys are having issues with the dl links Ill re host them as long as the thread creator oks it and Ill look for a client of mine that isnt so branded u can use shortly

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Dont need BATGM to make a GM just go into your phpmyadmin or Navicat whichever you use and query
call addGM(acctid, 1) and its GM

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you're getting "Cannot connect to server", your table.xml's are not set correctly.
Have a quick scope through them...
You should be looking for something like this...
"jdbc://localhost/mysqld?"

Check the username and password there.
Also, make sure you're using client 3.0.1.
Otherwise... I couldn't be able to pinpoint your issue without a little more information.

Registration is easy.
Take out the ReCAPTCHA.
Make sure ports 29000 and 80 are open.

And yeah... I tested this release today again, and it's working fine.
I also tested FileFactory links... they all work...
and I'm not a Premium member of FileFactory so they must be alright.

Back