Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server 1345 Full work server + interserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Подскажите где можно взять такой iweb?
Tell me where you can take a iweb?
Этот айвеб из ПВ возьми с любой сборки, единственное для 1264 не смог настроить редактирование персонажей а так многое получилось. Беда с протоколом.
This iweb of PW take with any assembly, the only thing for 1264 is not able to set up and edit the characters so much happened. The trouble with the protocol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Этот айвеб из ПВ возьми с любой сборки, единственное для 1264 не смог настроить редактирование персонажей а так многое получилось. Беда с протоколом.
This iweb of PW take with any assembly, the only thing for 1264 is not able to set up and edit the characters so much happened. The trouble with the protocol.
Спасибо!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
some reason i cannot download the gshop editor can someone please mirror? thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
awesome ty rocklee, if only fw server files were made like this ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't understand... I still have the "Incorrect Username or Password" error! =/

after your register on page done

please go to

looking check your user name and password in user table

eg.
ID=80 user=godxz pass=ssDasdfasdfsdASDad password2=ssDasdfasdfsdASDad

if you got all not any blank

Your Login suscess

if your password blank your got ereg problem

please check any config in web folder again

for me I use this web on JD 407 413 418 437 455

Noproblem all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the client and the gshop, i couldnt dl from original mirror either :p i will continue to play with this and keep every1 posted as to any errors i encounter

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, so, i can make accounts with register page, i can make accounts gms with the add_gm page....but when i try using the addcash page, it says cash added, but the account gets no jaden. any idea y? and also, is there a different login than root and delphine for phpmyadmin, cuz when i try to access that, it gives me a login popup that wont take that combo.

-------
ok, nevermind about the cash, was just delayed....alot...lol. but i still have the question about phpmyadmin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Server 1345

so, not sure what happened, but now every time i try to start the server "./start.sh fullstart" i get errors on the pve and pvp. i have attached a pic of the error. I have attempted to replace the files with original files, and no joy, anyone know what i can do to fix this error? error - Server 1345 Full work server + interserver - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you edit the stats in elements.data without getting the server to get the message "Server Update in progress"?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With official gshop gshop1 and gshop2 works just fine w/e u modify those all hell breaks lose... server wont start.

other than that gg release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone got to share an EN element v1330 cuz server comes with french one and official one cant be opened with EL editor 1345 :/

@rocklee330 yeah my gshop works too now after i tweaked a lil with it it seems not all stuffs i wanned goes well in there :3

Back