Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some tools for 1264.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was browsing some chinese/english websites/foruns and found few tools for 1264.
(As my vacation ended yesterday, I had no time to test them for much time.)

- GS倍率修改: gs editor (You NEED at least 1GB ram to edit gs or it WILL hang/crash/freeze/nags you with swap...)
-【批量下载】VIPAwardEdit+v1.0等: vip award editor (seems to work)
- ELv1264: el editor (I guess this was released here, but I am not 100% sure)
- NPC编辑器: npc editor (Edits npc. I didn't test this, sorry.)
- 客户端版本修改: version editor (? dunno.)
- 附加掉落编辑器: additional drop editor. (edits list of additional drops.)
- 诛仙商城编辑器: gshop.data editor (edits marketplace, don't seems to correctly. It is able to open, edit and save gshop.data, but if you put this file on server AND in /data, it will show "server update/maintenance" when you try to connect.)

Credits to the authors @ 9uucp, not me. (I don't remember the names.)

Important, I didn't check them for virus (probably antivirus are going crazy with chinese character encoding, as usual) so I'm using a virtual machine with Windows XP to run them.

There are no passwords, but you'll probably need newest winrar to unrar it.

Have fun.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I was browsing some chinese/english websites/foruns and found few tools for 1264.
(As my vacation ended yesterday, I had no time to test them for much time.)

- GS倍率修改: gs editor (You NEED at least 1GB ram to edit gs or it WILL hang/crash/freeze/nags you with swap...)
-【批量下载】VIPAwardEdit+v1.0等: vip award editor (seems to work)
- ELv1264: el editor (I guess this was released here, but I am not 100% sure)
- NPC编辑器: npc editor (Edits npc. I didn't test this, sorry.)
- 客户端版本修改: version editor (? dunno.)
- 附加掉落编辑器: additional drop editor. (edits list of additional drops.)
- 诛仙商城编辑器: gshop.data editor (edits marketplace, don't seems to correctly. It is able to open, edit and save gshop.data, but if you put this file on server AND in /data, it will show "server update/maintenance" when you try to connect.)

Credits to the authors @ 9uucp, not me. (I don't remember the names.)

Important, I didn't check them for virus (probably antivirus are going crazy with chinese character encoding, as usual) so I'm using a virtual machine with Windows XP to run them.

There are no passwords, but you'll probably need newest winrar to unrar it.

Have fun.

For the gshop editor you cannot input letters into any of the fields, because it will cause that error, as for the item name, when it goes to the server it pulls the name based on the ID number you gave it, so no need to change anything... just change the ID of he item you duplicated then save it, then all will be well on the server...btw make sure you dont stack items to much, giving it a stack of 100 seems to work smooth.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For some reason, I'm unable to use these editors.

Just wondering... do I need an edited version of that gshop.data editor if I had edited my elements.data to make it faster to level (and server/client are working)?

btw, beyastard's editor has a cleaner design. but I never found it released. (maybe it is not free?)

I are an engineer
Reaction score
Currently, it is unreleased. It will edit existing items in vipawards perfectly but found that if
additional items are added then the server doesn't like it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if it helps, but look on gamed's config, last part.
There are a section called [Items] and numbers that I guess are ids = 1.
Example: 11735 = 1 (heaven gem, transfer skills from your secondary esper to your primary esper thru bloodsmelting, a working item from 977.)

I just don't know if the list is to allow or block the item on marketplace. (or if it works as I think it works)

Update: I got few time to test gshop.data editor and I guess I found a bug.

When I deleted a sub category, the itens that was on it stayed on gshop.data but with not assigned to any sub category.
And sometimes when I created a new sub category the items on previous sub category sometimes just go back new sub category.

So, maybe I need to delete all itens before deleting a sub category?

Last edited:
Back