Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE] How to change xp rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok after searching through loads of config files i finally found the xp rates and other information

Using winSCP go to
Code:
/usr/rain/gamed

Then open
Code:
ptemplate.conf

The top bit should be like

Code:
[GENERAL]
debug_command_mode = 0
logic_level_limit = 150
no_output = 1
#allow_login_class_mask = 65535
allow_login_class_mask = 34359738367
exp_bonus = 500
sp_bonus = 500
money_bonus = 500

Logic level-limit = 150
this means that the highest level is 150
Exp bonus 500 is the xp rate
sp_bonus 500 i have no idea
money_bonus 500 is the money rate

Below all of that is all the characters stats :D

Hope this helped (press thanks if it did)

Credits 100% coldnex (me)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually that doesn't work, have you tested it?
The exp rate needs to be changed in the element.data file on server side.
Credits to everyone before you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

that is used to change the exp as i have posted in at least like 5+ posts x) Server side elements haha

The tools does not chage the rate.. It change the points needed to level. Example: Lvl1->2 original you need 100exp to lvl.. With the tool you can change it to more like 500exp to lvl :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The tools does not chage the rate.. It change the points needed to level. Example: Lvl1->2 original you need 100exp to lvl.. With the tool you can change it to more like 500exp to lvl :p

So is there a real way to change the exp rates? money drop rates? item drop rates?

I am still looking for a tutorial on how to properly add items to the mall that work, instead of saying operation failed, update your TTGN when you try to buy them. I wish a chinese programmer would make an english gm tool that works LOL.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
first, you need to make sure the items yours adding to the cashshop are in your element.data file. if they aint in there, you aint going to work in the cashshop.

second, make sure you drop the gshop.data and element.data from the server into the data folder in the client files.

as for the exp and drops rates, i havent been able to get any of that to change myself. its at official rates atm on my server. =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first, you need to make sure the items yours adding to the cashshop are in your element.data file. if they aint in there, you aint going to work in the cashshop.

second, make sure you drop the gshop.data and element.data from the server into the data folder in the client files.

as for the exp and drops rates, i havent been able to get any of that to change myself. its at official rates atm on my server. =/

I tried putting refinery talismans in the gshop, but when I go to buy them it says operation failed, update your TTGN. Does this mean I cannot add refinery talismans to the gshop at all? It would be nice if I could just create 999 of them in my bag like you can give yourself items as GM in WOW.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you update your gshop.data, both the server and client MUST match in order to buy anything.

They should match fine because I placed it into my server and client after adding the talisman to the shop. But it still tells me:

operation failed, update your TTGN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok to make a gshop first you have to load your elements and your gshop, now you have to make sure that as you add to your gshop that the ID is in the elements and it matches your ID in the gshop, also you have to make sure that you save it on both the elements and the gshop. Then you need to put the element.data and the gshop.data in the data folder on your server side and the client BOTH. If it doesnt work keep trying cause your doing something wrong :) GL gshops can be a pain but when you get the hang of it, it wont be so hard

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i tried the Race_player_TT and cant figure out how to use it, and thing you all said for gold drop does not work either, can someone please help because we have tried everything, also our alliance master does not appear his ID is in the elements but he does not appear and you can not even spawn him any ideas? Please help !!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there might be something on task.data or airpolicy that handles alliance master I really don't know how to use it right now so I cant help you. sorry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i tried the Race_player_TT and cant figure out how to use it, and thing you all said for gold drop does not work either, can someone please help because we have tried everything, also our alliance master does not appear his ID is in the elements but he does not appear and you can not even spawn him any ideas? Please help !!!

so it shows that your server have alliance master and many other npc in its program but for ingame data? does all server shows all npc in elemental? no .. please check npcgen also for your alliance master.. server and client both have to match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back