Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Open Elysium Through Interserver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Propably the Smartest way to open Elysium is through inter server, You can do this by running 2 vms, with their own ips. the second VM ( or host) will only be running brahma map ( and the elysium battlegrounds if you wish so) This will allso get rid of the "blocked by powerful forces" promt when attempting the teleport

So start by making another vm or getting the inter server one hosted somewhere else.
Download this

dump the files from the brahmaserver folder to the server, where the Brahma (Elysium) server will be running
to correct folders. i placed them to their correct folders inside the zip ( but if you have a different server configuration than rain you have to figure out the places and the correct paths defined inside the start script and gs.conf)

Check that these lines match the paths with your server setup in the gs.conf. and allso the ./qd start script is a good thing to check

Code:
[Script]
GlobalScript            = /usr/rain/gamed/global_script.lua

[Template]
Root			= /usr/rain/gamed/config/

You can now test the server by running ./qd . it should start the Elysium map as and inter server. if you get errors double check the start script and gs,conf pathing.

Now throw the files from the YourServer folder to right places inside the main server. after that lets edit them a little. important! dont mess the 2 sides together and edit wrong files XD

FIRST AND IMPORTANT: Change the database storage paths to match your server setup in gamedbd gamesys.conf or your characters will be missing :p ( check from the old file you hopefully backed up)

Code:
[storage]
homedir			=	/dbf/dbhome
datadir			=	dbdata
logdir			=	dblogs
backupdir		=	/dbf/backup
cachesize		=	16777216
errpfx			=	Storage
checkpoint_interval	=	60
backup_lockfile	=	/tmp/.lockgamedbd
quit_lockfile	=	/tmp/.quitgamedbd
compress		=	1

[storagewdb]
homedir			=	/dbf/dbhomewdb
datadir			=	dbdata
logdir			=	dblogs
backupdir		=	/dbf/backup
checkpoint_interval	=	60
times_incbackup		=	1

Next we will edit the gdeliveryd gamesys.conf inside your main server

Find these lines inside

Code:
[CentralDeliveryClient]
type                    =       tcp
port                    =       29500
address                 =       BRAHMASERVERIPHERE
so_sndbuf               =       65535
so_rcvbuf               =       65535
tcp_nodelay             =       0
accumulate              =       268435456
ibuffermax              =       1638400
obuffermax              =       1638400

on BRAHMASERVERIPHERE enter the servers ip, where the Elysium server will be/is running

We are done with the server side configs, next, we will need to edit the client,
for this part you will need to look inside the configs.pck file on the client. (use sPCK, or ur desired tool to unpack it) and search for file crosserverlist.txt, you will propably see many lines there, delete them all and at the top add

Code:
天界	29000:ELYSIUMSERVERIPHERE 	2031

Where ELYSIUMSERVERIPHERE is the ip of the server the elysium map is running 2031 at the end is important!. This is the ip the client will use when teleporting inside Elysium

Next still in the configs.pck find a file named serverlist.txt, again delete all and at the top add.

Code:
Servername 	29000:YOURSEVERIPHERE	1

YOURSEVERIPHERE ip will be your main server ip and needed when you teleport out from Elysium the 1 at the end is important and i guess the servername too, repack configs.pck file. and we are almost done. last we will edit the serverlist inside the userdata folder of our client. and add 1 to the end of your server ip too and make the name match ur server name (dont know if this very last part matters really)

Now run the elysium server first, wait it to boot up, run your server and wait it to boot up, if all went well, you should eventually see them connecting eachother. and if you have opened elysium already, you will have fully functional inter server Elysium map which you can teleport through the npc, ( quests, mounts gshop2, and more) and hey, why not make it so your friends/partners servers will connect to the same elysium map for fun pvp ;)

ScreenHunter_08 Dec. 22 06.19 - [Guide] Open Elysium Through Interserver - RaGEZONE Forums ScreenHunter_08 Dec. 22 06.26 - [Guide] Open Elysium Through Interserver - RaGEZONE Forums ScreenHunter_08 Dec. 22 06.39 - [Guide] Open Elysium Through Interserver - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
don't understand with this new system, what for? is this possible to make war 2 main server at brahma server?

well basicly brahma is running its own server, as it has its own database. GM's. gshop and everything. You could basicly have many private servers connect to same brahma server and war eachother there, they teleport in there from their own server. if that is what you are asking

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Propably the Smartest way to open Elysium is through inter server, You can do this by running 2 vms, with their own ips. the second VM ( or host) will only be running brahma map ( and the elysium battlegrounds if you wish so) This will allso get rid of the "blocked by powerful forces" promt when attempting the teleport

So start by making another vm or getting the inter server one hosted somewhere else.
Download this

dump the files from the brahmaserver folder to the server, where the Brahma (Elysium) server will be running
to correct folders. i placed them to their correct folders inside the zip ( but if you have a different server configuration than rain you have to figure out the places and the correct paths defined inside the start script and gs.conf)

Check that these lines match the paths with your server setup in the gs.conf. and allso the ./qd start script is a good thing to check

Code:
[Script]
GlobalScript            = /usr/rain/gamed/global_script.lua

[Template]
Root			= /usr/rain/gamed/config/

You can now test the server by running ./qd . it should start the Elysium map as and inter server. if you get errors double check the start script and gs,conf pathing.

Now throw the files from the YourServer folder to right places inside the main server. after that lets edit them a little. important! dont mess the 2 sides together and edit wrong files XD

FIRST AND IMPORTANT: Change the database storage paths to match your server setup in gamedbd gamesys.conf or your characters will be missing :p ( check from the old file you hopefully backed up)

Code:
[storage]
homedir			=	/dbf/dbhome
datadir			=	dbdata
logdir			=	dblogs
backupdir		=	/dbf/backup
cachesize		=	16777216
errpfx			=	Storage
checkpoint_interval	=	60
backup_lockfile	=	/tmp/.lockgamedbd
quit_lockfile	=	/tmp/.quitgamedbd
compress		=	1

[storagewdb]
homedir			=	/dbf/dbhomewdb
datadir			=	dbdata
logdir			=	dblogs
backupdir		=	/dbf/backup
checkpoint_interval	=	60
times_incbackup		=	1

Next we will edit the gdeliveryd gamesys.conf inside your main server

Find these lines inside

Code:
[CentralDeliveryClient]
type                    =       tcp
port                    =       29500
address                 =       BRAHMASERVERIPHERE
so_sndbuf               =       65535
so_rcvbuf               =       65535
tcp_nodelay             =       0
accumulate              =       268435456
ibuffermax              =       1638400
obuffermax              =       1638400

on BRAHMASERVERIPHERE enter the servers ip, where the Elysium server will be/is running

We are done with the server side configs, next, we will need to edit the client,
for this part you will need to look inside the configs.pck file on the client. (use sPCK, or ur desired tool to unpack it) and search for file crosserverlist.txt, you will propably see many lines there, delete them all and at the top add

Code:
天界	29000:ELYSIUMSERVERIPHERE 	2031

Where ELYSIUMSERVERIPHERE is the ip of the server the elysium map is running 2031 at the end is important!. This is the ip the client will use when teleporting inside Elysium

Next still in the configs.pck find a file named serverlist.txt, again delete all and at the top add.

Code:
Servername 	29000:YOURSEVERIPHERE	1

YOURSEVERIPHERE ip will be your main server ip and needed when you teleport out from Elysium the 1 at the end is important and i guess the servername too, repack configs.pck file. and we are almost done. last we will edit the serverlist inside the userdata folder of our client. and add 1 to the end of your server ip too and make the name match ur server name (dont know if this very last part matters really)

Now run the elysium server first, wait it to boot up, run your server and wait it to boot up, if all went well, you should eventually see them connecting eachother. and if you have opened elysium already, you will have fully functional inter server Elysium map which you can teleport through the npc, ( quests, mounts gshop2, and more) and hey, why not make it so your friends/partners servers will connect to the same elysium map for fun pvp ;)

View attachment 119712 View attachment 119713 View attachment 119714

This tutorial worked perfectly. Thanks.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone set this up on a single wan IP by using sep vms? I tried once as such couldnt get them to connect that way but been long week maybe I just need some sleep lol
If not possible ill just wait a few weeks then do it properly with 2 dedicated ips

JD Gaming at its Best
brought to you by Aristotle!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you dont even need seperate vm's you can set it up on 1 dedi just need to make seperate configs and load another gamed instance for it and gamedbd etc.
ofcourse you need to set the interserver part to different ports.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Want to elaborate slightly to maybe save me some time. What all ports need changed in the interserver instance configs? All of them?
About to try that setup shortly and information usually helps save time so Id appreciate it

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
don;t suppose anyone already did that configuration and could share the .conf files for the interserver part?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Got it all working perfect now, thanks anyways
Any servers interested in interserver pvp get hold of me well discuss it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am having trouble on the BRAHMASERVER side:

Got an error message saying: Failed on load gshop.data, gshop.data1, gshop.data2, and VIPAward.data..
Do we have to make a new gshop.data for this serverside?

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to setup the second main server ? problem are the charID´s, exemple on main server 1 is char 1024 and on main server 2 other char with same id but they cant connect to brahma at the same time

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think it matters about the same id names, delete the dbhomewdb and uname/dbhomewdb whatever your user database name is under your Brahma/elysium/interserver system, so it doesn't have any user in it. Basically, it's empty. Once connected or login to Brahma the pink [Name] of the server's name will be shown ontop of your head, which will identify which/where server you came from.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no, this is all configured, when we conect exemple id 1024 from zone 1 and 1680 from zone 2 it will work, the problem are realy the charID´s
i think we musst connect the main DB´s for tranfer the id´s and so.
but we dont know how to do !!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok so having issue with this, I am running the interserver on same server as one of my dedicateds no problem, locally no issue
If try to connect as your conf files are it will not connect from second server. IF I change the server and gdelivery zone id it connects fine but when do that I lose my GM permissions.
Any ideas here would be great, m trying to connect 3 servers into it atm but not at the cost of having no gms on the games.

I got it wow. Well usually when you add GM permissions you would wuery call addGM(ID, 1(this is the zone lol)) so I changed it all to run on zone 5 so can connect to Interserver but when did is why lost permissions as I never added the permissions to account for zone 5 only for zone1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problem.
Inter server looks like its running, but when i try to teleport to Elysium game freezes and nothing happening.

In logs :
gdeliveryd: err : PlayerIdentityMatch roleid 1024 userid 64, flag 1 error
glinkd-1: err : PlayerIdentityMatch, errno -1 userid 64 roleid 1024, close localsid=25

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have problem.
Inter server looks like its running, but when i try to teleport to Elysium game freezes and nothing happening.

In logs :

it tells you its connected? allso double check your configs.pck and the ports, you are using 2 servers or both on one ? both on one might need you to really check the ports and links.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
err : CentralDeliveryClient version 0 edition.size 0 not ready, disconnect connection
Help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back