Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[JDDC]Chroma Quest Items - ID Information Release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody, 2nd post! :O

Again, please try to spare a nooby! Hehe.

While rummaging around the latest elements.data file for 1264 with working voida skills. I found some interesting Quest Start items. I haven't fully tested them but it appears at first glance that they can be used to get Chroma Level to 81.

Here you are, feel free to post your findings I'll include it in the original post with full credit and a link to your original post :) -For the community!! Hazar!

Initial "Get ya chroma" quest item:
ID - 52421
Name - N/AGM开启元神卷轴
Model - 1251
Icon - 778
Task ID - 26377 (With a chance of 100% obviously)

Google translation - N / AGM open soul Reels

Initial first glance findings: It appears to skip your vitalization quest and give you chroma, regardless of ascension, level, tier etc. (If you were to use it, I would recommend making it only available to players whom have ascended, such as selling it only in Affinity lands, or Seat of Chaos for example) It may bug when using it on players who do not meet the requirements of Chroma.

The following are just the IDs of the Quest Start Items, for Chroma Level 9 all the way to 81.

ID -52422
Name - N/AGM元神到9
Google Translation - N / AGM soul to 9

ID - 52423
Name - N/AGM元神9到18
Google Translation - N / AGM soul 9-18

ID - 52424
Name - N/AGM元神18到27
Google Translation - N / AGM soul 18-27

ID - 52425
Name - N/AGM元神27到36
Google Translation - N / AGM soul 27-36

ID - 52426
Name - N/AGM元神36到45
Google Translation - N / AGM soul 36-45

ID - 52427
Name - N/AGM元神45到54
Google Translation - N / AGM soul 45-54

ID - 52428
Name - N/AGM元神54到63
Google Translation - N / AGM soul 54-63

ID - 52429
Name - N/AGM元神63到72
Google Translation - N / AGM soul 63-72

ID - 52430
Name - N/AGM元神72到81
Google Translation - N / AGM soul 72-81
I guess this information is pretty useful to those that do not have a task.data editor but still wish to allow their players to reach whatever chroma cap they wish to set!

Disclaimer: These were found in the default files of working Voida 1264 and the initial glance of quest start item id: 52421 were conducted on a CentOS 4.8 32 bit server with 1264 working Voida files. The results you experience may differ from that of mine or not work at all. The quests and quest start items may not even be present on your server.

As always! Have fun :)

Last edited:
Back