Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TuT request

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please I have been going around in forums, there is not a single fully working tutorial, first of all I want to run my own server "Solo Play" and I need the server files with humans and athans only and Old divine realm and old sunstream i don't want that new JD. Just that... can any one upload a quick and a straight forward TuT on how to do so.. please.

I are an engineer
Reaction score
Then it seems you are looking for the v997 server files and the v293 English client.
As these files are pretty well dated, you may have troubles finding a suitable client.

Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
okay please chech my post whenever you can incase I needed help

Last edited:
I are an engineer
Reaction score
Changed my target to contain voida and forta, also in old sunstream and Divine realm. So iam now download this http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/release-jade-dynasty-legacy-ubuntu-853305/

I don't even know what is MySql or MsSql but i will figure it out (HOpefully)
but do i need anything other than server files ?

Wow, you have no clue what mySQL is? You would be much better off playing a pserver while
spending the next year studying Linux, mySQL, server maintenance, networking, etc. And yes,
you need more than a server - a client would really help...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow, you have no clue what mySQL is? You would be much better off playing a pserver while
spending the next year studying Linux, mySQL, server maintenance, networking, etc. And yes,

I wanna host the game on my own LAN for only me to play on !
why would I need to study all of that !!

would you please upload the client files?
or a downgrade, i have server files of JD reborn, i can downgrade those i believe.

@beyastard Actually no, if he/she opens the release section he/she will find out that there is a thread with 997 client and server files.
All he/she has to do is install a clean linux OS put the server files there and run it. Pretty sure I have a guide how to do it in one of the threads here.
EDIT: Here is the guide: http://forum.ragezone.com/f907/guide-installing-pure-server-files-1118970-post8715169/#post8715169
WOHOO WOHOO WOHOo
Found your client and Server files, Man you made my day !!
I can't wait to run the server on a VM !!.. Iam EXCITEd.. everyone has been bugging me off their shoulders and basically no one gave me even 2 cents of their time, THANK YOU for the FILES !!!

Back