Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUTORIAL] Etherkin Ascension Quest

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Requirements:

1. Knowledge to work with Task Editor, Element Editor, GShop Editor, Mailer.
2. Knowledge for how items are related to Tasks and how they work.
3. Any etherkin faction Tier 5 level 135+

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits for tools to the respective people.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Starting with the items required for this to work:
2. Relation of item to task:
Golden Stamp of Nirvana [Item ID: 52681] - Activate Quest: Nirvana Ascension [Task ID: 26739]
3. Golden Stamp of Nirvana [Item ID: 52681]
4. Quest Award: [Fire of Samsara item id: 32294] which will auto-start an chain event:
5. Creating Tasks IDs for the etherkin factions ascension base.
-> Find Task ID: 19109
-> Inside Task 19109 you will duplicate one of the factions inside.
-> the duplicated task will be modified for each faction as following:
  • 1. General Section
  • 1.1 Modify the task ID [example: 32000]
  • 1.2 Modify the task name [example: Promotion of Psychea]
  • 2. Basic I+II Section
  • 2.1 Set Parent Quest: ID of parent quest [example: 19109]
  • 2.2 Set Previous Quest: ID chosen for the quest itself [example: 32000]
  • 2.3 Set Next Quest: ID chosen for the next quest known as next faction. [example: 32001]
  • 2.4 Set Reward NPC to preferred NPC ID [example: 16 [Tanis Ka]]
  • 3. Requirements Section
  • 3.1 Set required faction: 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 or simply 106 and 112.
  • 4. Rewards Section
  • 4.1 Reward Selector: Success -> Set Job: 102 or 108
  • 5. Conversation Section
  • 5.1 Select: [5] Dialog > [1] Question > [2] Answer > Task Link must be same as TASK ID SELECTED BY YOU [example: 32000] and modify the text accordingly.
-> repeat the previous list for the next faction where 102 = Psychea Tier 1 and 108 = Kytos Tier 1 by modifying the IDs and text accordingly.
6. Save your task.data work.
7. Open Elements.data and go to NPC Tasks 1 also NPC Tasks 2 adding the task IDs to the npc you chose as REWARD NPC.
Example:
8. [OPTIONAL] Create an additional item for the ascension quest if you like to start the quest directly: , if not skip directly to 9.
9. Save all work - make backup of the old files just in case - upload them to the server / client.
10. Have fun.

11. FOR LAZY PEOPLE:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx, btw do you know how to open elysium?, i've tried all the activate creature builder and also killed Aoko but the gates still remain closed :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx, btw do you know how to open elysium?, i've tried all the activate creature builder and also killed Aoko but the gates still remain closed :(

did you modify your config.pck file accordingly to the interserver zone id ?
if u didn't check the forum for how to open elysium thru interserver.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've read it but that method is way to complicated for me.

As I'm looking for some kind of other "tricks" to teleport players directly into that map, like making portal or edit task, just wondering if something like that even possible.

I tried summon some NPC required in the main quest lines like Wanro but can't talk to him even though I've killed Aoko boss many times, I guess i need some other stuffs to be unlocked to begin with.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not lazy, I'm just busy. Thanks for the download.

What kind of bugs have you seen with the ascension, affinity, and chroma skills? Are you seeing any 'talisman' errors like when we tried to make voida asc skills work? Are any skills working?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not lazy, I'm just busy. Thanks for the download.

What kind of bugs have you seen with the ascension, affinity, and chroma skills? Are you seeing any 'talisman' errors like when we tried to make voida asc skills work? Are any skills working?

nah skills are displayed as question marks but they work fine... just for Kytos tho 1378 doesn't include psychea asc skills.
new 1380~1382 files do and you dont need to mod the task files anymore.

Back