Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zhuxian(Jade dynasty) server + client (Renewal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone can help me
I can't start server succesful
akiz - Zhuxian(Jade dynasty) server + client (Renewal) - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Anyone can help me
I can't start server succesful
akiz - Zhuxian(Jade dynasty) server + client (Renewal) - RaGEZONE Forums

you may did miss configuration for IP on gamedbd or logservice daemon... double check your configuration!

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

How to change exp rate & fix exp for lv up?

try edit elements.data

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Fox, You should download the english .pck files to translate your client. PM me your AIM or MSN if you have.

you just have to translate the file "interfaces.pck and config.pck"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks a nice game this, not read every single post but is anything missing? what protection has the main engine got? If there are words inside the main engine and you dont translate but the files you could end up breaking them, let me know please.

ty.

Reaction score
any know if this game client uses the same encryption/decryption routines as the english one from perfect worlds....

is there source code to this....

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ช่วยทีคับ login(linux)
ไงอ่าคับ ตรง Zhuxian login : user ใส่ได้ แต่ Password ใส่ไม่ได้ต้องทำยังไงคับ

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help Me plss.... T^T
winscp Error

Last edited:
Reaction score
By any chance, does this work with English client?
Also, I noticed that this a really popular game in china, so there must be a lot of updates. If the packets of the game don't change between English and Chinese client, maybe we can get all the features working with the English client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@markmark seems you did so much miss configuration
@plemaster @Akiz do we have authd that work with MySQL database?

Last time i try to use MySQL database (ofcoz i did conversion from MSSQL db template into MYSQL db form) and got an error; <-- this problem caused by application.jar on authd, java mysql bugs. (means on MSSQL no problem)
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: FUNCTION $db_name$.clearonlinerecords does not exist <-- actually the procedure exist on database but it seems authd can not find the way to exec that procedure, if the problem from db connection the message error should be can not connect to database $db_name$ so i think there is a problem between authd and table.xml.

Another question...
<procedure name="clearonlinerecords" connection="auth0" operate="replaceA">
<parameter name="zoneid" sql-type="integer" java-type="java.lang.Integer" in="true" out="false" />
<parameter name="aid" sql-type="integer" java-type="java.lang.Integer" in="true" out="false" />
UPDATE point SET zoneid = NULL, zonelocalid = NULL WHERE aid = @aid AND zoneid = @zoneid
</procedure>

is this config ok with MSSQL?

thanks for any help...

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

It solve! running ZX with MySQL db! and what i can say that yes this server files is not complete yet but it will complete soon... :)

How did you configure the server for MysQL instead of MSSQL, i feel like Mssql it's useless too

I get this error same error:

Except my game says: Unknown error[255]

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How did you configure the server for MysQL instead of MSSQL, i feel like Mssql it's useless too

I get this error same error:

Except my game says: Unknown error[255]

well i did try and error...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I know this is a big ask but does anyone have a link to the eng client ver 1.0

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Zhuxian clothes look much better than PW ones, especially if all you've been playing is PW... but I guess you can integrate them to PW...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
may we know the official link or active link for this PS:thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back