Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zhuxian(Jade dynasty) server + client (Renewal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm lost too. I've tried making the files in sync. Changing the version to 10204 for 1.2.4 Client. I can't get it to connect. Still "Service under maintenance". The english clients won't connect :(:

I may know why but i could be totally wrong, when i first started my server it was version 1.2.4 and that means no updates what so ever. I found that it only worked with the viet. version of the game. I tryed with the english versions and when you download it, they come at version 80 automatically(witch would be updated 1.3.6)

I suggest you get 1.3.6 files because they work with Celestial Destroyer(using that now) also if you use the vietnamese version you should update with these.

1.3.6 linux(you can use with any database, just edit etc/table.xml)

1.2.4 game client:

update the 1.2.4 game client to 1.3.6 with .zup patches

1.) ( that will update to version 24)(copy and paste into browser)
2.) (updates from 24-30)

Make sure you copy the gshop from server side to your client side so you dont get operation failed.

If i didnt help you at all im sorry but i didnt quite understand so i just started gathering links XD

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

Thank you so much! :laugh:

I guess I will have to wait for the element.data one.

Coolgirl,

I think I found your private server :D.

Cool pics, thats ZX2! What tools did you use to edit the files?

Alrighty i got you all the tools i used in 1 package XD best tool ever for everything!

has elements, root node(idk what that is lol), Path, gshop, readname, task, race, and NPCgen editor in it.
CAUTION: do not use the element editor on SERVER side, it is only client side and dont ever put client side in server side. xP Just a tip to keep you from breaking it like i did -.-' *face palm*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I may know why but i could be totally wrong, when i first started my server it was version 1.2.4 and that means no updates what so ever. I found that it only worked with the viet. version of the game. I tryed with the english versions and when you download it, they come at version 80 automatically(witch would be updated 1.3.6)

I suggest you get 1.3.6 files because they work with Celestial Destroyer(using that now) also if you use the vietnamese version you should update with these.

1.3.6 linux(you can use with any database, just edit etc/table.xml)

1.2.4 game client:

update the 1.2.4 game client to 1.3.6 with .zup patches

1.) ( that will update to version 24)(copy and paste into browser)
2.) (updates from 24-30)

Make sure you copy the gshop from server side to your client side so you dont get operation failed.

If i didnt help you at all im sorry but i didnt quite understand so i just started gathering links XD

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

Alrighty i got you all the tools i used in 1 package XD best tool ever for everything!

has elements, root node(idk what that is lol), Path, gshop, readname, task, race, and NPCgen editor in it.
CAUTION: do not use the element editor on SERVER side, it is only client side and dont ever put client side in server side. xP Just a tip to keep you from breaking it like i did -.-' *face palm*

Thank you!!!:eek:tt:
You are the best. Just when I've given up and zipped up all my files. I can't thank you enough. I'll try those.

Reaction score
Thank you!!!:eek:tt:
You are the best. Just when I've given up and zipped up all my files. I can't thank you enough. I'll try those.

Hey no problem, and if you need a video tutorial here you go. Very good for beginners. And also the linux file i gave you might be a little advanced since you have to set up your own network settings from command line and with that part i had to have help. If you want an easier already done for you 1.3.6 server here's a link to a pretty good one.

easy redhat linux:
video tutorial:

Just follow the video step by step(its for 1.2.4) But its the same process for 1.3.6! (=

If you need help just ask me anytime here or message me on windows live messenger- coolgirlpwns@live.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have everything work out with 1.3.6 and im playiong my own PS , but eveytime i try to buy item from Market its Said OperationFailed in chat box, what i have to do or what i need to change

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got 1.3.6 server up for mysql. I can't detect what i need to do to add gold for market? Standart pw query doesnt work=/
Code:
call usecash(%userid%,1,0,1,0,%cash%,1,@error);
What i need to correct?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have everything work out with 1.3.6 and im playiong my own PS , but eveytime i try to buy item from Market its Said OperationFailed in chat box, what i have to do or what i need to change

make sure the gshop.data file u have serverside is the same with what u have clientside.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes the serverside and client has the same gshop, i can buy anyhthing in game from NPC, but from Market nothing, damm, i just need that to complete my private server. no crash no bugs no lag, awesome, i just need to fix that and that it. Need all help friend can give me to resolve this issue, and thanks for the comment but i already done that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
damm i need to fix that, hey ;et check, im using the colinux mcncc.com server, if this problem happen with this server?

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Coolgirl help me out i already have 1.3.6 server runnign Mcncc.com, Colinux - eveyrthing work great except for the "Operation Failed" when i try to buy from Market, but i still can buy from NPC Seller, any help pelase

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This game really needs its own section, including a summarized tutorial of all 14 Pages. Example;

1) English Server Files (Most Up to Date)
2) English Client Files (Most Up to Date)
3) English Tutorial To Configure It All Together (Most Up to Date).

Anyone trying to set this up by reading this thread is just going to get confused with all the choices of downloads. Somebody, please simplify things for those who don't have the time to sit and figure things out...

Last edited:
Reaction score
coolgirlpwns
can you post the password for Ubuntu mediafire link
thx =)

nvm I did a pass recovery =)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok guys so you can see waht happens to me, post some screenshots in like a GM tryting to buy form Market and try to Drop some Jaden in Banker and "Operation Failed" and Banker "Services Unavailable" I think the problems is that i need to enable the banker service or jaden service, any1 know how to do tyhis let me know or see myscreenshots to gyude me please thanks

akiz - Zhuxian(Jade dynasty) server + client (Renewal) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
coolgirlpwns
can you post the password for Ubuntu mediafire link
thx =)

nvm I did a pass recovery =)

The redhat linux one i posted password is either pass@123 , 123, or mcncc.com Not sure cause i changed mine XD but i know thats what it is.

Also Mave i can help you if you add me on msn and it also looks like youv got an exp bug there as well =o
coolgirlpwns@live.com if you need help =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This game really needs its own section, including a summarized tutorial of all 14 Pages. Example;

1) English Server Files (Most Up to Date)
2) English Client Files (Most Up to Date)
3) English Tutorial To Configure It All Together (Most Up to Date).

Anyone trying to set this up by reading this thread is just going to get confused with all the choices of downloads. Somebody, please simplify things for those who don't have the time to sit and figure things out...

I agree, who do we talk to if to request a new section?

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Ok guys so you can see waht happens to me, post some screenshots in like a GM tryting to buy form Market and try to Drop some Jaden in Banker and "Operation Failed" and Banker "Services Unavailable" I think the problems is that i need to enable the banker service or jaden service, any1 know how to do tyhis let me know or see myscreenshots to gyude me please thanks

Woah you have the English version. With Jaden.
Could you please post your files? Someone asked how to get jaden above. I am also wondering about that.

Reaction score
oook.. I think is working now, but what kind of passwords are needed?
I try with MD5, MD4,SHA1,SHA256,SHA384,SHA512 and always (using MYSQL)

PHP:
TRACE : GetDailyTop: received, index=1
TRACE : gdelivery::matrixpasswd query, user=testuser3
GQueryPasswd:account is testuser3 , login ip is 218147008
Sending query to acquire password
Prepare procedure call:{call acquireuserpasswd(?,?,?)}
Received acquired password
Returning acquired password
Prepare procedure call:{call deleteTimeoutForbid(?)}

Last edited:
Reaction score
Getting jaden is easy >.< Do it with GM tools. im not to sure what you guys are tying with mysql or query's cause im not that smart but i know that i just use GM tools with mssql

Your ip will be the ip of your windows database thing
port will be 1433
user will be sa
pass will be 123456 or what ever you changed it to
database name will be wm

IDK if that helped, but thats the manual way of adding jaden, i could never make an auto registration page or anything that did it automaticaly -.-' *facepalm*

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I agree, who do we talk to if to request a new section?

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Woah you have the English version. With Jaden.
Could you please post your files? Someone asked how to get jaden above. I am also wondering about that.

English files are client sided ^.^ haha i have english files as well but idk if anyone will willingly hand them out since its a a bytch to translate the game.
With those tools i gave you, you can take the elements.data from client sided and translate the game itself. Go the the perfect world database and look up id's from the viet. version. There the same as english then just change the name and save it x) Thats how you translate the game. Interface would be in the interface.pck thing and you would also need to change config.pck and surface.pck ( well thats what we did on ours ) Im not really sure how to change all of that because another GM helped me with that.
And also most important of all. Tasks.data = nightmare. They are translations of quest. I also had another GM give them to me because i simply could not figure out how to translate them and every time i did there would be no quests ingame cause i screwed something up.
Just try using the tools i gave you to translate because its all client sided but be careful and make backups first!! (=

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am still absolutely confused what are the actually working files? Since this post is all cluttered and confusing...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Getting jaden is easy >.< Do it with GM tools. im not to sure what you guys are tying with mysql or query's cause im not that smart but i know that i just use GM tools with mssql

Your ip will be the ip of your windows database thing
port will be 1433
user will be sa
pass will be 123456 or what ever you changed it to
database name will be wm

IDK if that helped, but thats the manual way of adding jaden, i could never make an auto registration page or anything that did it automaticaly -.-' *facepalm*

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

English files are client sided ^.^ haha i have english files as well but idk if anyone will willingly hand them out since its a a bytch to translate the game.
With those tools i gave you, you can take the elements.data from client sided and translate the game itself. Go the the perfect world database and look up id's from the viet. version. There the same as english then just change the name and save it x) Thats how you translate the game. Interface would be in the interface.pck thing and you would also need to change config.pck and surface.pck ( well thats what we did on ours ) Im not really sure how to change all of that because another GM helped me with that.
And also most important of all. Tasks.data = nightmare. They are translations of quest. I also had another GM give them to me because i simply could not figure out how to translate them and every time i did there would be no quests ingame cause i screwed something up.
Just try using the tools i gave you to translate because its all client sided but be careful and make backups first!! (=

I wasn't aware changes on client side does not need to be the same as server side. I had the assumption that any changes with the files must be done on both side(server+client). Thanks again. You have been so helpful coolgirl. :thumbup1:

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

I am still absolutely confused what are the actually working files? Since this post is all cluttered and confusing...

I agree. We have been trying to figure out how to request for a new Zhu Xian section so that this would be more organized.

To answer your question, pages 11-13. The files are chinese server version 1.2.4. Pages 13-14, ones posted by coolgirl, include 1.3.6 version of the game. I suggest you down the 1.3.6 version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So it is safe to disregard everything prior to the 13th page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back