Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zhuxian(Jade dynasty) server + client (Renewal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
some1 can help reupload all files needed..........thanks

Reaction score
ok sry for this post
call me lazzy, noob or something like that..
i really cannot keep up with all the 12/13 page of posts there. tried to get into what i need but failed.

so if any one kind enough to help me and repost this post with working files and etc ( what is needed ) that will be great..

come on i cannot download and try all the files there are....

thnx in advance if some one really can help me

sry for bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK!! I guess I'll be the kind-hearted person to actually use the :censored: search box and scroll through pages and pages of the forum to find all the links for the server and piece them together

I hope you ppl are happy I did this for you, I'm not gonna call you lazy, but will call you inconsiderate for not contributing or even trying to look for this :censored: yourselves.

Thanks go out to :thumb: coolgirlpwns :thumb: for the uploads and video tutorials
Not sure if anyone else has found the Element_TT and the sPCK projects so I will take the credit for finding them for now.

Server Link:
Important info about the linux server is as follows:
username: root
password: mcncc.com
or
password: pass@123

Video Tutorial Link:
Jade Dynasty/Zhu Xian Tool Link:
PCK Unpacker Tool Link:
VMWare Workstation Link:
As far as for the key for the full version of vmware ws you're on your own.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OK!! I guess I'll be the kind-hearted person to actually use the :censored: search box and scroll through pages and pages of the forum to find all the links for the server and piece them together

I hope you ppl are happy I did this for you, I'm not gonna call you lazy, but will call you inconsiderate for not contributing or even trying to look for this :censored: yourselves.

Thanks go out to :thumb: coolgirlpwns :thumb: for the uploads and video tutorials
Not sure if anyone else has found the Element_TT and the sPCK projects so I will take the credit for finding them for now.

Server Link:
Important info about the linux server is as follows:
username: root
password: mcncc.com
or
password: pass@123

Video Tutorial Link:
Jade Dynasty/Zhu Xian Tool Link:
PCK Unpacker Tool Link:
VMWare Workstation Link:
As far as for the key for the full version of vmware ws you're on your own.

The Elements_TT file is one i deffinetly posted a while ago x) as for the spack thingy, i dont what that even is though =o

ty for credits though =)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Server Link:

Server link not available anymore, I wish to try another server files, cuz my server get stucked after some time and I can't login it anymore lol, or if I login my char is not GM anymore :/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server link not available anymore, I wish to try another server files, cuz my server get stucked after some time and I can't login it anymore lol, or if I login my char is not GM anymore :/:

oops sorry about that, I'll up it once I get my service back

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[/COLOR]สวัสดีครับพี่ๆ plemaster

ผมอยากได้วิธีการรันเซิฟเป็นวีดีโอหรือพี่เขียนมาให้หน่อยก้อได้นะครับ
และข้อมูลลิ้งดาวน์โหลดตัวเซิฟและโปรแกรมที่เกี่ยวข้องครับ

ขอขอบคุณมานะโอกาสนี้ครับ

ขอบคุณครับ

ปล.ส่งมาทามเมล์ก้อได้นะครับ
golfgto2527@hotmail.com:drool::drool:

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

สวัสดีครับพี่ๆ plemaster

ผมอยากได้วิธีการรันเซิฟทั้งแต่ต้นครับ

และลิ้งดาวน์โหลดตัวโปรแกรมที่ใช้ด้วยครับ

ขอบคุณครับ

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Who can open the server to help teach me please.
I do not understand from the beginning helps teach little.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Who can open the server to help teach me please.
I do not understand from the beginning helps teach little.

Last edited:
Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This looks great!!! A******** I'll try this/check it out later.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sigh, more broken Download Links. It never ends... Can a Moderator please be assigned to monitor these things please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the redhat server reupload please,zaanks,in the ubuntu ping 192.168.200.102 fail,unreachable :*::*:coolgirlpwns please need game

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I got everything set up right now.. using jd 1.3.6 client.. i can ascend and everything but after i hav ascended it wont let my character get the quest to choose class anymore.. wonder whats in it,. And if there is a way to Change characters class without doing the actual quest. from database or something

btw found the redhat from fullhouse forums.

dl

the filehost was a Really slow dl for me..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who can share the server files to me .thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back