Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zhuxian(Jade dynasty) server + client (Renewal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server up and running on Dedicated Ubuntu server. Working on translations!

Reaction score
everything goes perfectly, but when i change class and give relog my client it's crashing.
can tell someone who would be the problem or how to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, thanks! I've been waiting for release of Zhuxian server for a while (since I began playing, it is really fun). A private server to use as a sandbox/test area is all I'm after (not a server available to public).

Okay, I've followed the directions; MSSQL on one Windows PC, server files on a VMWare with Linux (debian) installed (I use debian instead of Ubuntu because I already had debian CD).

Server starts up, I run client and get an error when trying to connect to my server. Message pops up "无法连接到服务器" (cannot connect to server). Believe me, I have checked, rechecked, and checked again, all IP in .conf files are correct, also in /etc/table.xml, and I have updated the serverlist in client but error pop up and I cannot log into game.

I can connect to the Linux machine via SSH on PC, and can connect to my MSSQL via sqsh from the Linux machine.

I've posted a file, contains all output of STDOUT and STDERR after running ./start.sh (maybe there's something there to help solve this)

Additional details:

Windows 7 x64, VMWare Workstation v6.5.3 build-185404 (debian GNU/Linux 5.0 [2.6.26-21lenny3]), MSSQL Server Express Edition 2005

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, I've gotten it working, seems that glinkd does not like AMD processors, but I searched google for a patcher that fixes it.

Still tinkering around with all the stuff.

I noticed someone above had trouble with the monster spawn needed to set your class. Indeed, they do not appear... but you can spawn them through GM interface (Ctrl+G, go to 生成怪物 and enter ID # 15778 (i forgot the other fields, one is for quantity, one is for time to despawn (in seconds); they look different, but will count for the quest) After setting class and logging out, I could not log back in (game client crash) I haven't been able to get around this. And I actually had beginner class lvl 66 which cannot log in either, so maybe it depends on what your lvl is.

Also I haven't figured out how to obtain items/gold (not talking about the cubigold and items you buy with it) but I mean like in game gold for stuff like teleporter, gear seller, etc. and also items found in game (like items dropped by monsters, crafting materials, talisman for gear refine, etc)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fox, You should download the english .pck files to translate your client. PM me your AIM or MSN if you have.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fox, You should download the english .pck files to translate your client. PM me your AIM or MSN if you have.

Yeah I know.. but first I gotta figure out how to stop the crash.

After further investigation, I've noticed that the crash only happens on my GM account, and not on my non-GM account. I've had a lv20 beginner GM crash, but a lv30 beginner non-GM has no crash. Maybe I will try to give permissions to my non-GM account to see if anything changes...

Another thing I noticed--while I was still able to get on--I tried to tame a pet at the NPC, but it had no effect on the pet (I forgot to check if it took my two silvers)

BTW I don't have AOL/M$N/anything like that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My team has noticed that any character that does class change eventually becomes glitched and is unable to be used unless a new character is made.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone tell me how to translate the client into english?? i tried like about 10 times... but everything i do... crashes the client.. so if anyone know please tell me i wanna translate at least the npcs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use v1.0 client!
change exp in element.data use tool in #1 post but it work only with chinese element>"<

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what windows server is good for zhuxian?

2003 would be ideal for me but it wasnt mentioned...
also i can get windows 2008 aswell but will it work? i remember somebody saying it wont.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI. Can someone help me? My problem character bug. Enter in game select char and i got sysinfo.ini error ty answer

Reaction score
Anyone knew about this?
Code:
http://www.zx2.tw/
They said, its Chinese Private server.
Sorry I ain't advertising, I am just referring to if people have know about this site existence and may lead for more clues to developing this server files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back