Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2 - Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration Giveaway Prize 2 of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Madison - 2 - Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration Giveaway Prize 2 of 10 - RaGEZONE Forums

Make sure if you haven't yet: you enter in this thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/madisons-10-smodversary-celebration-giveaway-1139563/
I am going to keep it up until tomorrow at least, so don't miss out. Easy to enter!
you get points for each day of participating going toward the grand prize, so you want to enter every day or as many days as possible.

The Contest:There will be 10 Prizes given out, the last prize will be a "Grand Prize" worth at least $30 (I am working on a list of possible games, and the winner can pick one off the list.) 10 days 10 prizes.
Points will be awarded for each entry, for an entry into the Grand Prize giveaway (one per day) so make sure you participate every day! (This is in addition to the daily prize)

Today's Background Story:One of my most cherished memories is the time I got married to GM Vital. Not just the event itself but working on the event which was custom-created for the occasion by Vital (mostly) and myself.
Here is a video that kind of shows it off:

It was so fun to work on that event and then to have everyone enjoy it (even if we crashed the server :blush:) I met some great people on that server, including Vital that I keep in contact with to this day.

Today's Prize: 3 random steam game keys!
Today's Contest: Tell me a story about a moment in a game that meant something to you! Maybe you got the epic loot? Maybe you accomplished something you worked for? Maybe, like me, it was about the people you met. (You can share a video/screenshot/etc if you like.)

I will pick one post at random to win, and then I'll start the next contest.
Even if you don't win, you become eligible for the Grand Prize, so make sure you enter every day!

Staff member
Reaction score
I remember the one time years back was when I grinded so hard just too be a top kid on a online mmo which didn't happen in the end until I was approached eventually by a top rated guild which practically made it a lead way for me I was given everything till in the end they charged me 650,000,000 Silver via trade for all the help so it wasn't free after all. :lol:

Loyalty
Reaction score
I remember when I was still new to the gaming community, a year before I even joined RaGEZONE. I was hooked on playing Blackshot. That time, Blackshot was under Garena, They always had events at random times. People were always quick to click that join button and whenever I tried I just couldn't get into the event room. Only 10 people can join the event room and it was always full. One day I was just scrolling through the lobby for a game room and the event room just popped up even before the global announcement. It was password protected so I just kept spam clicking join .. and finally I did it! I was in! The room was full less than a minute after it opened lol. I can't find the words to express just how I felt at the time, but you can say the adrenaline rush I had that day was something I never felt again.

That event serves to be my most memorable moment in a game for me because not only was it the first time ever did I join in an event with a Garena Master, but it was also the game that I ended by killing the GM in game. (His hp was 10000 and our goal was to eliminate him and his team). I got the MVP title at the end of the game and winning the event I got a free premium package for a month (it had 20,000 bounty points and items like med kit, ak47 dragon and a sniper which I cant remember the name of and armor upgrades). It was indeed a great experience for me, being a newbie to Blackshot at the time and to be able to have taken part in an event just felt thrilling for me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Expecting me to remember any sort of special moments, or even to care enough to have a special moment... meh.

In MapleStory GMs are really rare, you're never caught by them (all bans are automated), you never see them around, they practically don't exist, except during GM events (which are still rare), at which point everyone and their dog (or whatever pet they have) goes to hang out and see the elusive GM. I finally had my chance one day to go to one and I managed to see the GM!

Here's a screenshot of the insane crowd. Try to spot the GM, and me:
CSuI4dS - 2 - Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration Giveaway Prize 2 of 10 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
Madison - 2 - Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration Giveaway Prize 2 of 10 - RaGEZONE Forums

Make sure if you haven't yet: you enter in this thread: http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/madisons-10-smodversary-celebration-giveaway-1139563/
I am going to keep it up until tomorrow at least, so don't miss out. Easy to enter!
you get points for each day of participating going toward the grand prize, so you want to enter every day or as many days as possible.

The Contest:There will be 10 Prizes given out, the last prize will be a "Grand Prize" worth at least $30 (I am working on a list of possible games, and the winner can pick one off the list.) 10 days 10 prizes.
Points will be awarded for each entry, for an entry into the Grand Prize giveaway (one per day) so make sure you participate every day! (This is in addition to the daily prize)

Today's Background Story:One of my most cherished memories is the time I got married to GM Vital. Not just the event itself but working on the event which was custom-created for the occasion by Vital (mostly) and myself.
Here is a video that kind of shows it off:

It was so fun to work on that event and then to have everyone enjoy it (even if we crashed the server :blush:) I met some great people on that server, including Vital that I keep in contact with to this day.

Today's Prize: 3 random steam game keys!
Today's Contest: Tell me a story about a moment in a game that meant something to you! Maybe you got the epic loot? Maybe you accomplished something you worked for? Maybe, like me, it was about the people you met. (You can share a video/screenshot/etc if you like.)

I will pick one post at random to win, and then I'll start the next contest.
Even if you don't win, you become eligible for the Grand Prize, so make sure you enter every day!

That time on RZ lineage 2 when me and gatekeeper were talking to you on TS while in game winding up imamofo thief so much that he got his whole clan to kill us on sight for over a month. I believe he was trying to defend your honour while we were saying that we liked milk and you had it on tap. Best part of the whole thing wasn't just how funny it all was but how he couldn't hear you cracking up so hard it made it difficult for you to breath and that oir character names didn't match ourforum names so he thought we were actually trying to bully you. Good times [emoji23]

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Despite knowing possibly everyone of my closer friend circle and not least you guys :love: through Ace Online, I have a few favorite moments:

One would be opening a local shop in-game for an ingredient called "Trial Edcanium" that was very very rare. It was only rewarded in 10 pieces by a one-time story mission and dropping at a whooping 1% chance of high level mobs on a certain map. One day (~12 hours) farming there resulted in probably 5-6 Trial Edcanium. Even though rare, it was not the most wanted item on the server as it was only usable by one fraction in the game to upgrade their armors. The best armors available at that time (was changed later cus server nid money but yeah..). Anyway opening this shop and going AFK, I didn't expect anyone to sell it, even though I paid quite well for it. I came back after a few hours and wooha! Someone sold me 50! of these at once! I was beyond surprised and decided to PM that guy, who also almost instantly replied. Turned out he had done that mission on 5 accounts so far and collected these. We talked more and more and the conversation revealed that we're both German! We started exchanging our Skype contact details and the guy grew to be one of my best friends back in a time where my reallife relationships were anything but nice... So that was a big big big favorite moment in Ace certainly! We're still playing some games about once every week!

The second favorite moment, also recorded in video form, was when I created the biggest German brigade / guild on an Ace p-server and we were able to fight and win an outpost base while being outnumbered. To this very day, this is the only time I've accomplished something like that as a brigade leader. Here is the small vid compilation:

There are far more memorable moments I had in this game, for example when I dropped a 0.2 % chance item on an official server from a mod spawning when you kill ~50 mobs of one kind, or when we had several awesome MS or SP wars as brigade. But the two explained above are the best probably!

Reaction score
Always about meeting new people for me. I'm no old school gamer. I don't know any of this lineage or mir stuff. I play xbox so the majority of players are complete morons and the community kind of speaks for itself, it's a real mess. But probably the best memory I have on video is me and some random guy in an open lobby door-on-door in a car park. He's actually a nice guy and we play often now. We have a very similar style when it comes to drifting. Every now and again you get some cool people that haven't f*cked your mom. Probably my proudest moment was winning a really expensive car I was just about to pay 5 million for.

cheeky tap at the end tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back