Out with 2015 Giveaway - Ended 01/05/2016

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,711Posts

Out with 2015 Giveaway - Ended 01/05/2016

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Contest is closed. Check back for another one near the end of January. Thank you for participating.

2015 is coming to an end, Holidays are wrapping up, and it just seems like a good time to give some stuff away. I remember we did a steam game give away in the past, and I've been thinking about doing it again, so why not now? No better time for free stuff right?

Or maybe during the holidays wasn't a great time. Either way, over 30 games were given out! I still have a pile of keys, so never fear if you didn't win now be sure to check back at the end of the month and I'll do it again. Thanks again!

Winners For this Giveaway:

Last edited by Madison; 05-01-16 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Adding Winners

LegendRank
    Apr 2003 Join Date
    UKLocation
    810Posts

re: Out with 2015 Giveaway - Ended 01/05/2016

Happy link Sexy exy highlights make me happy!

Hitman: Absolution - Elite Edition would be amazing!
    Original quote TheSith
    "Terrorfel - known ya ages, can trust you completely, and you put others before yourself. "

Quote Originally Posted by JC/Raiden View Post
    As for Lee, he's like an older brother to me.

Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,711Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Happy link Sexy exy highlights make me happy!

@exclamatio is pretty amazing! I have to say though I was expecting to see this link from you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHXH6gLGUhU

HAHA :D

Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    /etc/rc.localLocation
    2,210Posts

What makes me happy?

Learn mainly learn to improve my english. is really bad. a Discover, and access RaGEZONE. Really this community is really amazing. Ironically with the Flames and Brave Discussions (remember me sparta) we guess to learn more. I really like open a book, see if is good, if not, put fire in the shelf. Read in blogs, and more. That's the same reason why i started developing, i'm such fucking curious! I really want to learn what i don't have any fcking idea that what is, and explore the Outer World, why i want to learn such more? i really discovered that i really know NOTHING IN THIS HOLLY ** WORLD. bby, and really is phenomenal all the things.. and bla bla So, what really makes me happy? Learn, because with knowledge we don't archive cancer.. because is really interesting. I want learn to improve myself and compete with my self. So yeah, Knowledge is power, and with knowledge you can help others :D

Ahhn.. Forget

Sex really make me more happy.

Ah you can give any game (or what else :D). Only the fact of giving something makes me really happy. Thanks!

Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,711Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    You know what? DONE.

First of all, you make me happy because every year so far you have done the Extra Life gaming charity event. I admire that. So you need a game to play maybe you will play this game during that time next year. If not that is totally OK too. Either way what you do is awesome.

Also you made me think of that video I posted of Exy and that is just epicness all in itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post

Sex really make me more happy.
    THIS. This made me happy. It is funny, It is real, and it is truth.

I am going to send you a random code via PM.

Two entries so far? Come on guys? Lets get some activity going on here.

LegendRank
    May 1986 Join Date
    Merry EnglandLocation
    22,626Posts

I don't really know what I want but I LOVE that you do this Mads. You are really great :)

One thing that makes me happy right now is sitting here in my house :) We moved back to England after @Piasa got her Speech and Language therapy degree. But we had to live with family for a while. Now we have out own space again I truly feel like I've moved back home. It's been a long four years away, that's for sure!

True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    Behind you :PLocation
    627Posts

This actually makes me happy for some reason..
    Maybe it makes me never give up to my dreams deep af.
    i dunno if you'd agree with me or not but i just like lindsey

Also This makes me laugh every F***ing time i watch it xDD.

- - - Updated - - -

Thisone also
    it makes me more happy & chill whenever i feel bad.. it's really awesome.^^

Well.. i'd like that surprising key o.o.
    Last edited by NourAyman; 29-12-15 at 11:43 PM. Reason: adding one more

True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    HellLocation
    1,356Posts

I would like to have a random.
    I hate perfection, it means you cannot improve any further.

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    126Posts

Surprise me :P

ModeratorRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    GN-z11 / f451Location
    220Posts

Hm.. What makes me happy is that I can realize my dream with a big help of Ragezone :)
    Started as a player, I had massive "crush" on MMORPG games, and always finding lacking servers of my expectations I thought I would like to create my own game servers and put all of my ideas into them, that's how I found Ragezone (Thanks to Google), although in the beginning it was a dark forest for me, slowly I've began to understand things and now it's became my hobby in which I can not only get absorbed and spend time with a smile, but as well as relax from every days routine.
    So on the same spot, I would like to say a big big thanks to everyone in this community
    Let's try not to rage a lot our beloved forum and reach higher peaks in MMORPG developments next year

P.S. I would probably go for Just Cause Collection :)
    Like or Rep is the best way to show appreciation!

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    NotHitlerBunkerLocation
    41Posts

What makes me happy..?

Since the death of my dad the only thing that makes me happy is the smile of my daughters face.. :)

Garrys mod please

ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    693Posts

Until recently haven't really been excited or happy about anything until I came across Depth (75% off - $6.24 USD) during these sales.. This game is amazing with friend's and make's for some great moments (and some scary ones!)

Random key and also suggest that Depth be added. Such an underrated game.
    [Silkroad Online * Section Moderator]
    General Blacksheep25

Level: 125

“Most people quit because they look how far they have to go, not how far they have come"

ModeratorRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    2,642Posts

What I truly like @Madison, is that people like you still exist, who think about others and want to share.
    This is what brought me to Ragezone in the first place and even tho, RZ grew bigger and bigger, I still see those people around here and I like that actually makes me stick around.

I have to admit that I'm actually running an eSports org that I have founded nearly 2 years ago and was able to introduce people to eSports who never had any experience with it before and managed to win a LAN tournament with them in 6 months! Then the next year we won LAN 3 more times with other games. It takes a lot of my time every day and it's sometimes stressful, but end of the day it's very worthwhile when you hear and see people being happy but the effort I put into it. Similar to the days when I ran private server networks, only difference is that what I'm doing now is actually with people you go to real life events with, real businesses as sponsors etc. One day I hope I can grow my organisation so I provide all our players with whatever they may need to unleash their potential and go all over the world for events!

I don't want to advertise my org, but for the legitimacy of this request, just click my Website link

Almost forgot: If you want to give me anything, I would kinda like Garry's Mod, seems a bit silly but would be good to release the stress sometimes
    Last edited by KillerStefan; 30-12-15 at 01:18 AM.
    "Knowledge will become available to those who are determined"

http://twitter.com/KillerStefan
    Follow my eSports org @ fb.com/TeamParia

Quote Originally Posted by KillerStefan View Post
    Ask gPotato to send it to me then since they can just ask Nexon for my contact details
    Quote Originally Posted by border9008 View Post
    So.. if we contact Gpotato about the "database," our US tr info will be in the private version?

Quote Originally Posted by Rishwin View Post
    We're getting alot of complaints against KillerStefan. I don't think it's because he's incompetent, but rather the members of that section seem to be.

Pink PantherRank
    Jan 2007 Join Date
    11,711Posts

I love the posts. Everyone!

More games added!

- - - Updated - - -

The Bob Ross song got me totally in the feels. I don't know if any one knows this but I like to paint. So you win! I just sent you a surprise key!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksheep25 View Post
    also suggest that Depth be added. Such an underrated game.
    I will definitely consider it, depending on how things go over the next few days. Thank you for the suggestion. I may look into getting it for me. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by exclamatio View Post
    I don't really know what I want but I LOVE that you do this Mads. You are really great :)

One thing that makes me happy right now is sitting here in my house :) We moved back to England after @Piasa got her Speech and Language therapy degree. But we had to live with family for a while. Now we have out own space again I truly feel like I've moved back home. It's been a long four years away, that's for sure!
    I can't like this post, and I want to! I thought about moving it just to like it and then move it back. I'm so glad you are back home again. I remember when you moved! It seems like a blink to me! Things seem to be going your way and I am so happy for you!

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    PhotoshopLocation
    742Posts

Anyhow that was my happiness
    Last edited by Rain; 30-12-15 at 05:24 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Advertisement