Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Out with 2015 Giveaway - Ended 01/05/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey

The Shrewd
Reaction score
It's not over yet. Enter again? There isn't a limit.

Can i post something funny instead of something that makes me happy? since laughter is part of happiness.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Can i post something funny instead of something that makes me happy? since laughter is part of happiness.
The task changed. You're supposed to make a post in any evo section and link it here. Please read the update in the first post.

EDIT: Oh I see your post. http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/happy-1089763/
I'm sending a key.

hello everyone
i'm new here joined this morning when i saw the giveaway for Guns of Icarus Online and i realy want to play it with my friends this is my post http://forum.ragezone.com/f81/guns-icarus-online-950344-post8559679/#post8559679
have good day

Ok I can do that. Actually have two copies of Guns of Icarus online to give out. So One for you! Time spent with friends is most important.
I met many friends online playing games. One of which I call my best friend and roommate now. :) Have fun

As you know it is New Years, and I acutally do have New Years plans as I suspect most of you do as this thread has not been busy today.

So I am out for today but I wanted to say thank you to those who have participated. I was hoping for a better turn out so if you have any idea why it hasn't been more popular let me know (am I being too complicated?)

I want to finish this event this weekend so 3 more days (Friday Saturday Sunday). So in the meantime keep posting links, have fun and stay safe out there!

Because there has been some confusion this is how you use a Steam key:
Please follow these instructions to activate a new retail purchase on Steam:

• Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
  • Click the Games Menu.
  • Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
  • Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352

Put Community First
Reaction score
Are you picking winners randomly with a generator or based on post contents? I thought my post was good, :p. Happy to try and write more though to increase odds, ;).

Rey

The Shrewd
Reaction score
FIRST TIME I EVER WON IN MY LIFE! WOOHOO..
I'm starting to like 2016.

M

mimmo

i'm downloading it now, tyvm and have happy new year everyone

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Are you picking winners randomly with a generator or based on post contents? I thought my post was good, :p. Happy to try and write more though to increase odds, ;).
I'm trying to be random? I really don't know. Apparently whatever I'm doing just isn't good enough. I'm pretty bummed right now that I started this whole thing.

I don't really know what I want
Ok Sending you a key.

Well.. i'd like that surprising key o.o.
Done key sent. Opps forgot it in the first pm. LOL.

P.S. I would probably go for Just Cause Collection :)
Just Cause collection was given away so I picked something else for you. Sent you a key.

Garrys mod please

Those have been given away, but I sent you a random key. Free game anyway hope it makes you happy, but probably not as happy as your kid makes you.

Random key and also suggest that Depth be added. Such an underrated game.​
Awesome suggestion but we aren't really getting enough participation to add more games. Very sadly because I would have totally done this. Sending you a random key hope it is also something you like.

Almost forgot: If you want to give me anything, I would kinda like Garry's Mod, seems a bit silly but would be good to release the stress sometimes :p:
Well I don't have any more of that game but I will send you a random key anyway. Hope it is something fun.

Pizza always makes me happy.

The Last Remnant!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt see it my god that game was good.
OK I will send you a key for that. Enjoy

Every single person from the first page got a game now. Working on page 2.

Really nice thread, hope you can add Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls to the list, Good luck
I am doing Steam games, and that one is not a Steam game I did look it up. Also you have to have Diablo 3 first for it to work. So.. not going to happen. I can't tell if you are asking for a game here or not. I'll send you a random key. if you choose not to use it, just post it back here or pass it on to a friend.

what makes me happy is survival games :D
i played h1z1 748 hrs xD

i would like to try RUST !
h1z1 is truly awesome, but I haven't played as long as you.
Rust has been given away and I don't see any other survial games on my list, so I'll send you a random key and hopefully you'll get something good (i dont know what the random keys are!)

I'd like Rust please
Ok rust was given out, so sending you a random key. Hope you get something good.

Reaction score
Very pleased and grateful for this awesome giveaway!

Hope and trust more people will crawl out their shells and participate.

What makes me happy? Justice, fairness, karma and Giveaways.

Any random key thrown my way will be greatly appreciated :D

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Very pleased and grateful for this awesome giveaway!

Hope and trust more people will crawl out their shells and participate.

What makes me happy? Justice, fairness, karma and Giveaways.

You are so funny. You are supposed to post in any Evolution thread. It was updated. I changed thread title and updated the first post. :)

New Games added!

Put Community First
Reaction score
@Madison Aww, don't feel too bummed, it's a great thing you're doing for the community, even if not many people are taking up the opportunity. Good luck, everyone! :)

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
i would like to try any mw3 ;c
I don't have MW games on my list. Actually I had NO IDEA what that meant and had to ask someone else.

Sent you a random game.

Need a break from coding and would love a chance to get a copy of:
Rust (Early Access game)
Since Rust was already given out I have sent you a random key. I hope it is something you like, or something fun for a while.

Rey

The Shrewd
Reaction score
It's true, many people appreciates what you're doing to increase the happiness between the community <3

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I'd like to have The Last Remnant, I've always wanted to play this game.
As that game has already been given out, I am sending a random game key.

I had some of the best sex of my life last night and that made my schmeckle quite happy. I don't want a prize though, just thought everyone should know.
Gratz to you. games cant compare to that. let me know though, because you did enter. if you want a random game key you can have one.

Pst, looking forward to Garry's mod or a surprise
garry's mod was given out, so surprise it is.

Rust key so i can finaly play with my friend :D
Sorry to say that Rust was given out, so I am sending you a surprise key. hopefully it is something you like.

I don't want any of the prizes. This is a great comp @Madison
Let me know if you change your mind and I'll send you a surprise key. Thanks!

Sending you key.

Btw, many thanks for everything you do at Ragezone. no silly game key comes close to matching that.

I wanna enter your awesome giveaway with this thread! I hope to win a random key. ^^

Ok, check your PMs!

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I believe every single entry now has gotten a key. (if not please let me know if I missed your post)
So here's the deal, if you ask for one of the keys on the list and make a decent post, first person is going to get it. If you ask for something not on the list or something already given away, then you will get a random key. Pretty much guaranteed, seems easy you just have to follow the rules and post in evo.

Again, I don't know what the random keys are. If they are lame, sorry, but it was free to you. (maybe get the drops and sell them? ever heard of idling games on steam?) Actually today I got a free game from some site, and looked it up on steam sale. 49 cents. I played it anyway, and darn it if it isn't just adorably cute and fun. So maybe try the game out you might like it. Once you activate it - you own it, it isn't tradeable. Steam doesn't have options for trading games, that is all them not me.

The First post was updated earlier with some NEW games BTW, so check it out. And I there are still some decent games on that list. I know I played Torchlight II for a while, and I liked it.

Thank you so much! It turns out to be turbo pug!! Such a cute game. :3 Downloading it right now.
That sounds mega adorable. I was playing Woodle Tree Adventures earlier, also mega adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back