Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

5x Elite subscriptions and 5x Delta to be won (1 year each) enter inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Competition ends on Christmas at 00:00am GMT (which is in roughly 36 hours or so).

To enter take a screenshot from any online game wishing RaGEZONE a Merry Christmas! It's that simple. You can enter as many times as you like from whatever online game you desire! Winners will be determined on location, complexity and originality.

Good luck.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
MentaL - 5x Elite subscriptions and 5x Delta to be won (1 year each) enter inside! - RaGEZONE Forums

I tried :p
Merry Christmas everyone!

P.S. Sorry I didn't get the whole Christmas Tree in the picture :(

Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I will probably get banned but I don't care. There you go in the lobby of the main server.

0tE9E6H - 5x Elite subscriptions and 5x Delta to be won (1 year each) enter inside! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm sorry, is this Kirito in your character's profile image? or im just hallucinating..?
Lol the character profile image is your character, and what your character looks like. So I guess you could say my character looks like Kirito, yes xD

C# developer
Reaction score
Lol the character profile image is your character, and what your character looks like. So I guess you could say my character looks like Kirito, yes xD

could say? dude its identically the same, its a photo from ALO for sure :grr:!!

WHAT GAME IS IT? IM GONNA NEED THE NAME, THE WEBSITE'S URL AND SOME FREE IN-GAME ITEMS.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Cut out all the characters ingame via Photoshop, then put everything together in front of an ingame background, added some effects and voilá :)

Merry Christmas RaGEZONE! :)

I0x1G6D - 5x Elite subscriptions and 5x Delta to be won (1 year each) enter inside! - RaGEZONE Forums

Making of:
rPLY2St - 5x Elite subscriptions and 5x Delta to be won (1 year each) enter inside! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
could say? dude its identically the same, its a photo from ALO for sure :grr:!!

WHAT GAME IS IT? IM GONNA NEED THE NAME, THE WEBSITE'S URL AND SOME FREE IN-GAME ITEMS.

It's a Fiesta private server xD Selesnia Online,

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
CKqW9Bd - 5x Elite subscriptions and 5x Delta to be won (1 year each) enter inside! - RaGEZONE Forums

Merry Christmas!!

Attachments

Reaction score
Cut out all the characters ingame via Photoshop, then put everything together in front of an ingame background, added some effects and voilá :)

Merry Christmas RaGEZONE! :)

I0x1G6D - 5x Elite subscriptions and 5x Delta to be won (1 year each) enter inside! - RaGEZONE Forums

Making of:
rPLY2St - 5x Elite subscriptions and 5x Delta to be won (1 year each) enter inside! - RaGEZONE Forums

nice but it needs to be a screenshot of an actual game.

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Ragezone From DragonSeth :)
gpW2Yq2 - 5x Elite subscriptions and 5x Delta to be won (1 year each) enter inside! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
It's a shame Smite doesn't let you rotate your camera to see the front of your character :l
Anyways, happy holidays!

rq3L1XW - 5x Elite subscriptions and 5x Delta to be won (1 year each) enter inside! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nice but it needs to be a screenshot of an actual game.

Well the game is called Allods Online :D Positioning everything ingame with gm tools would be quite a pain to do haha probably not even possible :D
So I took my characters ingame, positioned and then took a screenshot of it and put it together.

If that still doesn't count, I'll probably make something else ^_^

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Merry Christmas from Silkroad Europe Private Server :D

spxjytA - 5x Elite subscriptions and 5x Delta to be won (1 year each) enter inside! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back