Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

5x Skyrim Steam Codes to be won! (Skyrim gone, Van Helsing left to be won!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: 5x Skyrim Steam Codes to be won!

HIGHLY ODD!!! I'll report back to you in 12 hours.

Sorry guys, krikus62 stated his region wouldn't allow him to claim the code and yet reissuing it to DarkAngelBR didn't work. In order to provide him with a working key I had to give him the final remaining key which now has sadly prematurely closed the thread. I'll give out more keys mid week for some other games.

As an apology, I've set the 1 month WTF overkill subscription to 50p for a short period... get it whilst you can! I've never done a subscription this low before.

#UPDATE

Not to let the 3000 post go to waste, winner now gets The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing via Steam GIFT!

Good luck

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

HIGHLY ODD!!! I'll report back to you in 12 hours.

Sorry guys, @krikus62 stated his region wouldn't allow him to claim the code and yet reissuing it to @DarkAngelBR didn't work. In order to provide him with a working key I had to give him the final remaining key which now has sadly prematurely closed the thread. I'll give out more keys mid week for some other games.

As an apology, I've set the 1 month WTF overkill subscription to 50p for a short period... get it whilst you can! I've never done a subscription this low before.

#UPDATE

Not to let the 3000 post go to waste, winner now gets The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing via Steam GIFT!

Good luck
I don't have Google Wallet, any way to pay via Visa debit or PayPal?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I don't have Google Wallet, any way to pay via Visa debit or PayPal?
My apoligies, just went to my wallet page and it appears to already have my information which is odd. Grabbing it now!

Not for subscriptions. PLus, google allows Visa debit anyways.
If I brought 2, does it carry over to 2 months?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Problem with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back