Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Reaction score
wow...I seen I HAVE chicken feet...need to get that vision out of my head now...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't think that batman is best game of the year anyways... If so, this game can be played only from 12 year old kids... Someone should release something else for all ages not only for 12+ years old(as peggi rules announced) anyways. Good luck everyone.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Reaction score
I don't think that batman is best game of the year anyways... If so, this game can be played only from 12 year old kids... Someone should release something else for all ages not only for 12+ years old(as peggi rules announced) anyways. Good luck everyone.

Heres a question for you...why are you posting my computer specs in your signature? You literally stole my CPU-Z banner....thats kind of stalker creepy..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Heres a question for you...why are you posting my computer specs in your signature? You literally stole my CPU-Z banner....thats kind of stalker creepy..

ah i just go ahead to the signature and i saw yours one >.< i could try to figure it out if there's way to shown up my own specs but it shows yours :eek:tt1:

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
MentaL - Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition to be won! - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back