Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MentaL - Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition to be won! - RaGEZONE Forums

Java is bit fun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
probably mental is watching a movie or coding something and he likes to see ppl struggle xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well at least is phun to see a crapload of awesome gifs :p

MentaL - Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition to be won! - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can simply go and buy it xD.
Not here for the game, or the subs. This thread and the gif game ... got me somehow :p

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nop, and you?

Yeah i have. When it came out downloading games online was still legal here. (as if that means anything)
I might not have a legit copy, but I think someone that hasn't been able to experience it yet should be able to experience it.
And I don't even know why i stayed in this thread so long for a game that literally costs $ 8

I can simply go and buy it xD.
Not here for the game, or the subs. This thread and the gif game ... got me somehow :p

Gifs are addicting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back