Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Call of Juarez - Gunslinger + Terraria to be won --- Details inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This competition ends on June 31st.

Want to win and ? Well continue reading! I'll be giving these two games away to the person who creates the BEST (as deemed in my opinion) wallpaper pack for RaGEZONE. The requirements are as follows;

• Includes at least 3 resolutions, one must be 1920x1080. (The more the better).
  • Must include the text "RaGEZONE" and "www.ragezone.com" (Be sure to use the case letterings correctly for the name RaGEZONE).
  • PSD readily available upon my request (for verification of authenticity)
  • MMO / Game related
  • No using premade wallpapers and overlaying text, no no no!
  • If you intend to reference as us a development based website, be sure to state "MMO" development and not "MMORPG".

Some previous RaGEZONE wallpapers [ ] [ ] [ ]

Be sure to upload your packs to a readily available download website, something such as mediafire, putlocker, mega.co.nz or similar. Attach previews to the thread only as our server image compression is considerably high.

Thanks,
MentaL

#######

Don't forget, you can also win games by entering our raffle, here.
MentaL - Call of Juarez - Gunslinger + Terraria to be won --- Details inside! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Voyager of Time and Space
Reaction score
Looks like im gonna be the first one lol, well i'll just give it a shot. i always wanted to play terraria legit xD

Preview :
BkibZ90 - Call of Juarez - Gunslinger + Terraria to be won --- Details inside! - RaGEZONE Forums

DL Link for 3 Res :

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks like im gonna be the first one lol, well i'll just give it a shot. i always wanted to play terraria legit xD

Preview :
J7rtDm6 - Call of Juarez - Gunslinger + Terraria to be won --- Details inside! - RaGEZONE Forums

DL Link for 3 Res :

Nice but the "a" in 'rage' needs to be lower case like "RaGE".

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not at home so I don't have the proper resources but here it is :
MentaL - Call of Juarez - Gunslinger + Terraria to be won --- Details inside! - RaGEZONE Forums

There are 9 different resolutions in the zip file.
Links:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This competition ends on June 31st.

Want to win and ? Well continue reading! I'll be giving these two games away to the person who creates the BEST (as deemed in my opinion) wallpaper pack for RaGEZONE. The requirements are as follows;

• Includes at least 3 resolutions, one must be 1920x1080. (The more the better).
  • Must include the text "RaGEZONE" and "www.ragezone.com" (Be sure to use the case letterings correctly for the name RaGEZONE).
  • PSD readily available upon my request (for verification of authenticity)
  • MMO / Game related
  • No using premade wallpapers and overlaying text, no no no!
  • If you intend to reference as us a development based website, be sure to state "MMO" development and not "MMORPG".

Some previous RaGEZONE wallpapers [ ] [ ] [ ]

Be sure to upload your packs to a readily available download website, something such as mediafire, putlocker, mega.co.nz or similar. Attach previews to the thread only as our server image compression is considerably high.

Thanks,
MentaL

#######

Don't forget, you can also win games by entering our raffle, here.
:blink::junglejane::junglejane:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Or it might be Imageshack. cause imageshack shows them as 1280x800 and 1280x720. Mine was shown as 1600x900. :X Well, nevertheless. You need 3 different resolutions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haven't been around for a while, figured I would contribute.

wt434cM - Call of Juarez - Gunslinger + Terraria to be won --- Details inside! - RaGEZONE Forums

Zip file includes 4 sizes (To include all 4 major aspect ratios):
4:3 1600x1200
5:4 1280x1024
16:9 1920x1080
16:10 1920x1200

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pSKM5y - Call of Juarez - Gunslinger + Terraria to be won --- Details inside! - RaGEZONE Forums

Second attempt. Same resolutions as before.
Zip file includes 4 sizes (To include all 4 major aspect ratios):
4:3 1600x1200
5:4 1280x1024
16:9 1920x1080
16:10 1920x1200

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back