Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can you crack the code? Giving away 5 monthly subscriptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Even though you posted the method...And i have seen someone posting the aswer...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Crack this code?
This isn't even a code. =_=
It's written right infront of my eye all I needed was a calculator and im good to go..
cracked in 30 seconds or so lol.
damn easy.

Reaction score
Crack this code?
This isn't even a code. =_=
It's written right infront of my eye all I needed was a calculator and im good to go..
cracked in 30 seconds or so lol.
damn easy.

These are the retarded emails im getting about people using calculators to decode the binary header which was clearly stated as not the CODE. I wish people would learn to read haha.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

is not the title

is not even the lyric?

The code was the lyric.

Reaction score
These are the retarded emails im getting about people using calculators to decode the binary header which was clearly stated as not the CODE. I wish people would learn to read haha.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

The code was the lyric.

so the event is finished? because I sended it

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah, I get it now. hehe :) I managed to get thee secret thing. Thats pretty clever :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mental, did you get one by me? I couldn't use the windows mail. Check for me if i sent one.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol and to think i wasted half an hour this morning trying to view the source code on the page and hex of the image. I shoulda opened it as a rar... Ill think ahead next time ROFL xD

Law

Garry's Mod is addictive!
Reaction score
It was easy to view the source code, he just put a black bg and ragezone.gif... The hex code was also easy, it was Ragezone..

I didn't think of opening the .gif as a .rar either :p

There are probably many who didnt think of that :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was trying to but since stupid mac rar programs only let me open proper rar files even if I renamed them, -shakes head- stupid mac.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It was easy to view the source code, he just put a black bg and ragezone.gif... The hex code was also easy, it was Ragezone..

I didn't think of opening the .gif as a .rar either :p

There are probably many who didnt think of that :)

I know it doesnt take long. I was trying to look at other info. Cookies and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back