[Competition] Stalker: Clear Sky

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,060Posts

[Competition] Stalker: Clear Sky

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I checked the rules and saw nothing about this, so... I thought I'd give away a spare copy of Stalker: Clear Sky! GOG.com has a sale going on at the moment, and I got a free key to Stalker: Clear Sky from my purchases, however I own this game already. The key says I can give it to my friends, and seeing as how I enjoy the RZ community, I thought I'd make a competition for you all.

So, who wants a free copy of Stalker: Clear Sky from GOG.com? No strings attached, all you need for adding the game is an account on GOG.com but I believe you can just make one and then add the key.

All you need to do to get a chance to win is comment here. Every poster will have their name entered in the draw, which will be made using RANDOM.org's list randomiser. I will make a video of the drawing so everyone can see it was indeed random and not influenced in any way.

The competition runs until July 14 at 5pm, GMT+10.
    Last edited by fallenfate; 05-06-15 at 05:35 AM.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

Translating: Van Tien

Will help translate projects, BUT I need working files and set-up instructions to examine mechanics to help translate functionality. As an example, sometimes names of skills in Chinese translate to things like Wind of Upward Cat. Which is obviously not correct. If I can run the game I can give it proper context.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    DallasLocation
    2,315Posts

Re: [Competition] Stalker: Clear Sky

First mofo's!!!!
    Last edited by Monolith; 05-06-15 at 05:38 AM.

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,060Posts

Haha, that was quick. Good luck to you! :)
    Last edited by fallenfate; 05-06-15 at 09:45 AM.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

Translating: Van Tien

Will help translate projects, BUT I need working files and set-up instructions to examine mechanics to help translate functionality. As an example, sometimes names of skills in Chinese translate to things like Wind of Upward Cat. Which is obviously not correct. If I can run the game I can give it proper context.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    DallasLocation
    2,315Posts

Testing.. @ChewBecca...got a PM saying regular users can't post in this thread for some reason.

LegendRank
    Oct 2005 Join Date
    Low Wycombe, CLocation
    7,843Posts

@MentaL is there a reason why??

Advertisement