Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Competition] Stalker: Clear Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put Community First
Reaction score
I checked the rules and saw nothing about this, so... I thought I'd give away a spare copy of Stalker: Clear Sky! GOG.com has a sale going on at the moment, and I got a free key to Stalker: Clear Sky from my purchases, however I own this game already. The key says I can give it to my friends, and seeing as how I enjoy the RZ community, I thought I'd make a competition for you all.

So, who wants a free copy of Stalker: Clear Sky from GOG.com? No strings attached, all you need for adding the game is an account on GOG.com but I believe you can just make one and then add the key.

All you need to do to get a chance to win is comment here. Every poster will have their name entered in the draw, which will be made using RANDOM.org's list randomiser. I will make a video of the drawing so everyone can see it was indeed random and not influenced in any way.

The competition runs until July 14 at 5pm, GMT+10.

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Reaction score
Testing.. ChewBecca...got a PM saying regular users can't post in this thread for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back