Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can you crack the code? Giving away 5 monthly subscriptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i sent an email but its wrong and i know it is. i don't get it at all but i cant say more in here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i gave it a try but i doubt i got the right answer.. like everyone else said its hard :D

Reaction score
If the average intellect of humankind is this low, our future isn't looking too good..

Well there is nothing on that page except for the .GIF and the black background, so it has to be something to do with the actual eye movements, which is not something i would ever figure out.

I'm curious what it is, PM me the answer. Not like i want/need a subscription anyway.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for algorythms and poop but I just don't have any luck. Where to look is the problem x.x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the average intellect of humankind is this low, our future isn't looking too good..

it probably has something to do with something that most have no interest in. its a link to a gif. there is no hidden info on the page just a gif. i'm sorry if my intelligence is to low for you at this point. i sent mental what the only thing i think it could be was. it was wrong so now i don't really care, but don't insult people just because you got it. not everyone see things the way you did. /END RANT

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What is your EMAIL!!??hhehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back