Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can you crack the code? Giving away 5 monthly subscriptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it probably has something to do with something that most have no interest in. its a link to a gif. there is no hidden info on the page just a gif. i'm sorry if my intelligence is to low for you at this point. i sent mental what the only thing i think it could be was. it was wrong so now i don't really care, but don't insult people just because you got it. not everyone see things the way you did. /END RANT

Oh yes, I totally agree with you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh and what i sent mental was not the header. woooooo the header says RAGEZONE weeeeeeee. :p

Reaction score
Well i know what it is now, and all i can say is "It was the 2nd thing i tried".

It will be easy for some and hard for others, but it really has nothing to do with intelligence or technical knowledge. If you visit these forums, then you have all the know-how necessary.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then again the only section i ever visit here is the flyff pages lol. so there is that working against me as well. i honestly thought it was a command from a video game. :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've sent an email. I'm guessing if it's a number?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i just pm you? I don't have a windows mail...

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just use hotmail.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Background is plain black, no hidden texts. Hmmm....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back