Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Crack the code -- Win a prize!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What are you supposed to do on step 4?
MentaL - Crack the code -- Win a prize!!! - RaGEZONE Forums

advance to step 5.

Reaction score
Is the step 5 solution contained in the files or you need to watch Matrix to know the answer?

The answer to wat?

Okay MentaL, Let's play a referral hack game :p

sub7.

its my first time! im surprised I cracked the first four stafes, I will just keep thinking...

with a name like sploit (referencing metasploit?) i hope you make it to stage 301.

LOL, Mental you troll.

what i do?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn it , I can't sleep till I solve step 4.
Trade my bicycle for a step 4 solution :junglejane:

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Which binary code? I don't see any binary code bro

keep trying, you will see

Code:
¼öŠ"R¢^².Ö"r.¢¶r.Ö*r.‚^².ª*r.¢¶r.Šâr.Æ^r.š"r.Æ*r.’Vr.ª^r.Ö^².Ö^r.’Vr.²¶r.ª^².’^².²âr.ª^r.Ö^².’^².²Vr.Ö^r.š*r.Æ"r.¢êr.ª^r.š"r.’¶r.²âr.¢Lr.š"r.Æ*r.’Vr.š^r.æVr.Æ"r.š*r.š^r.ª"r.Š"r.Šâr.Š^r.ª"r.Š*r.Šâr.Š^r.ª"r.Š*r.Šâr
well

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
keep trying, you will see

Code:
¼öŠ"R¢^².Ö"r.¢¶r.Ö*r.‚^².ª*r.¢¶r.Šâr.Æ^r.š"r.Æ*r.’Vr.ª^r.Ö^².Ö^r.’Vr.²¶r.ª^².’^².²âr.ª^r.Ö^².’^².²Vr.Ö^r.š*r.Æ"r.¢êr.ª^r.š"r.’¶r.²âr.¢Lr.š"r.Æ*r.’Vr.š^r.æVr.Æ"r.š*r.š^r.ª"r.Š"r.Šâr.Š^r.ª"r.Š*r.Šâr.Š^r.ª"r.Š*r.Šâr
well
It's not binary, it is a gif image, you have to geta tool to extract image data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back