Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Design RaGEZONE a wallpaper pack and win a lot of prizes! (subs,rz email,$$$, games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sad fact, I suck at gfx.

Preview
MentaL - Design RaGEZONE a wallpaper pack and win a lot of prizes! (subs,rz email,$$$, games) - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I change the color of the RageZone logo?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir Kidd the 4th one is nicey smart. somehow the others dont quite have the same impact as it does. minimalistic only works if it's not overused.

my entree is here

tdOT6vD - Design RaGEZONE a wallpaper pack and win a lot of prizes! (subs,rz email,$$$, games) - RaGEZONE Forums

• all sizes except 4k have been successfully tested
  • in each psd there's a top folder called colourscheme. if you wish to change your individual colourscheme, go ahead.
  • character in front of the wallie is photomanip from webzen's merging video, i believe it is playable character in archlord II, but there'¨s really no way to be sure yet.

whole pack with psd's

pack with only png's

note: if someone can think of anything better for the red text.. please suggest, i hate having to tag anything I make, but since the work demanded text there I did what i had to. anything better and I'll change it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Keeping the left side empty would be good. Cuz icons.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Preview :

Downlod :

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rock, try to change the colors a bit, it's hard to see difference between the logo and the background on the upperpart (the blue).

I see now .. thank ~ but it's okay I will make another one after this ~ hehe

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
My first attempt but then looked at this thread and saw Da Rock's one and mine looks too much like his. Going have to try again.Me and graphics do not mix well.

MentaL - Design RaGEZONE a wallpaper pack and win a lot of prizes! (subs,rz email,$$$, games) - RaGEZONE Forums

Sir Kidd Most of your images are not showing up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back