Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Design RaGEZONE a wallpaper pack and win a lot of prizes! (subs,rz email,$$$, games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Something is hidden Search thoroughly

Galio.
MentaL - Design RaGEZONE a wallpaper pack and win a lot of prizes! (subs,rz email,$$$, games) - RaGEZONE Forums

Halo.
MentaL - Design RaGEZONE a wallpaper pack and win a lot of prizes! (subs,rz email,$$$, games) - RaGEZONE Forums

Minion.

Tried my best. Will do more soon.

Hidden Text : There is a galio3d wp in the pack ( just one ). So get your 3d glasses on and experience the 3d-ness!!?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I feel that using nothing but the assets pack is childsplay. I do like some of the submissions though^

Finally got to my computer :p

Last edited:
• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
probably because your screen brightness or contrast settings.

inb4 they looks good

Well I can see the difference, but the colors are still a bit too near to each other in my opinion.
But you might be right about my brightness, because I give a s*** on my workstations screen settings, as long as I can code my a** off. ahaha

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Sir Kidd Most of your images are not showing up.

Cant undestand why? All seem to be showing up fine on all my pc's and even on my phone
Possible issue with your browser maybe? As im 99% sure its not related to the links

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
Cant undestand why? All seem to be showing up fine on all my pc's and even on my phone
Possible issue with your browser maybe? As im 99% sure its not related to the links

#4 - #6 is missing at me too, because your links are redirecting to a preview page, so it's actually not a real image behind your link.

Your #4 :
REMOVED
Use
, not

Your #5 :
REMOVED
Use
, not

Your #6 :
REMOVED
Use
, not

I wonder how it could work at your devices. But maybe it's your image hoster that redirects the direct links to pages that show the images after a while, because the old and new links are looking similar and tend to look like direct links.

The reason why the links still work at you is your browser has cached them.

I bet, those direct links I put here will not work forever. In case of that: Change the hoster that allow direct linking to your uploaded images.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My entry :D

Preview:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I figured I'd Join in on this and put some of my work out on Ragezone for once. This one was a quicky and took only about 30 minutes of my time, that it being done with cinema4d & photoshop.I have not yet made a compressed file with all the sizes to enter yet because I'm still waiting to see if I am able to use a custom made logo, and because I am thinking of doing more than just one wallpaper.

So here's just a screenshot of what it looks like on my desktop.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks good mate. Love the idea.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1920x1200 - Design RaGEZONE a wallpaper pack and win a lot of prizes! (subs,rz email,$$$, games) - RaGEZONE Forums
What do you think about this ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Will Upload Once I Finish All

Attempt 1

REMOVED
Attempt 2
REMOVED
Attempt 3
REMOVED
Attempt 4
REMOVED
Attempt 5
REMOVED
Attempt 6
REMOVED

idk how we are supposed to compete with this, but i'll give it a shot

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
@Creeps, fix your link 1 and 4-6. Same fail like SirKid lol.

Amidoinrite?

hmm, I like that. But the "collaboration development compunity" label does not fit perfect to the logo. It just not look even to the border of the lage Z of RZ. I think you can do better on that font, same as the link font. background and environment as well as the huge RZ and its effects is very good.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
idk how we are supposed to compete with this, but i'll give it a shot

I don't get how people expect to win by slapping the asset pack together and doing nothing else. It's very irritating to see many people doing this.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I don't get how people expect to win by slapping the asset pack together and doing nothing else. It's very irritating to see many people doing this.

Sometimes its not about complexity.. if I had to choose between a rich colorful picture with renders etc. And a simplistic logo wall paper i'd go with the latter one. I dont see the point in making rich wallpapers that wont be used (even if such one won the first place). Make something that will you be willing to use as a wallpaper. Only then did you achieve a real goal; regardless of the prize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back