Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Design RaGEZONE a wallpaper pack and win a lot of prizes! (subs,rz email,$$$, games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sometimes its not about complexity.. if I had to choose between a rich colorful picture with renders etc. And a simplistic logo wall paper i'd go with the latter one. I dont see the point in making rich wallpapers that wont be used (even if such one won the first place). Make something that will you be willing to use as a wallpaper. Only then did you achieve a real goal; regardless of the prize

No you don't understand, What I'm saying is they literally just took everything from the assets folder and used nothing of their own just so they have a chance at a prize. I honestly don't mind not winning I'm more in it to show off my designs and what I am capable of. But to use a background from the assets pack and then slap on the RZ logo also found in the assets pack is just no skill at all.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't get how people expect to win by slapping the asset pack together and doing nothing else. It's very irritating to see many people doing this.

Making a piece with a bunch of effects doesn't make it good.

Take infographics for example. They are sleek, sophisticated and work wonders. Above all, they look awesome for a bunch of 1 coloured pictures right?

No one said I'd slap the logo on a black or white BG and call it done, or else I'd have released mine already.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Making a piece with a bunch of effects doesn't make it good.

Take infographics for example. They are sleek, sophisticated and work wonders. Above all, they look awesome for a bunch of 1 coloured pictures right?

No one said I'd slap the logo on a black or white BG and call it done, or else I'd have released mine already.

Let me re-phrase everything. I don't enjoy seeing the assets pack being used so heavily. Now, to each is own but that is my own opinion.

Last edited:
I

icelot33

Here is my pack

https://mega.co.nz/#!yMh1RJSb!8hio0sEnbHfv6bHIhUnd16NiN06OMQ-x_A_tqPWV_ck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all! =)

Here is my entry:

PREVIEW
MentaL - Design RaGEZONE a wallpaper pack and win a lot of prizes! (subs,rz email,$$$, games) - RaGEZONE Forums
• Download PNG pack:
• Download PSD: (pm me for password)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My submission, was planning on doing more but t=I don't have the time. Here you go.

Mega:

JQUgiXU - Design RaGEZONE a wallpaper pack and win a lot of prizes! (subs,rz email,$$$, games) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't get how people expect to win by slapping the asset pack together and doing nothing else. It's very irritating to see many people doing this.

Confused.com
Cant tell if your saying my work is just the assets pack slapped together or other people cant expect to win by simply using only the assets pack ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^ I can't see your images?

But let me explain what I mean. A lot of people would have done this prize or not, but if your images have everything in the assets pack then it's something whoever made the assets pack could have done. There's no originality done, not only that but even in college that would be plagiarism. Kinda like going on sparknotes and copying the summary then deleting a few lines and calling it a day. It doesn't take long and it doesn't show effort.

Reaction score
Attempt 1

REMOVED

First is WoW, second is Lineage 2, 3rd and 4th are Silkroad and Mu Online, 5th is Perfect World.

Contains every resolution mentioned above, with high quality ( ) .PNG images. Full image link for your viewing pleasures
MentaL - Design RaGEZONE a wallpaper pack and win a lot of prizes! (subs,rz email,$$$, games) - RaGEZONE Forums

More to come.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Attempt 1

REMOVED

First is WoW, second is Lineage 2, 3rd and 4th are Silkroad and Mu Online, 5th is Perfect World.

Contains every resolution mentioned above, with high quality ( ) .PNG images. Full image link for your viewing pleasures

More to come.

Replace silkroad with Mir concept art and Perfect World with RF and that screams RZ. Pretty much a history of all the past MMO servers ran on RZ. You've got my vote.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Attempt 1

REMOVED

More to come.

A+ That looks amazing!!

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Attempt 1

REMOVED

More to come.

wow .. I like it so much .. :thumbup:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Wow I am very very disappointed in the current entries. I expected a lot better on a forum like this. I definitely vote for Mucski.

I browsed through the thread and saw other good ones which are not in the "current entries" section yet like the one of Sir Kidd andhttp://forum.ragezone.com/members/375247.html Da Rock. In my opinion these guys are in the top 3

D

Deststrom

Wow I am very very disappointed in the current entries. I expected a lot better on a forum like this. I definitely vote for Mucski.

I browsed through the thread and saw other good ones which are not in the "current entries" section yet like the one of Sir Kidd and Da Rock. In my opinion these guys are in the top 3

Currently i must work with the laptop, so its hard to create a nice wallpaper :D^^
But yeah, the other entries are good too. :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I browsed through the thread and saw other good ones which are not in the "current entries" section yet like the one of Sir Kidd and Da Rock. In my opinion these guys are in the top 3

seriously? wtf!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back