Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Design RaGEZONE a wallpaper pack and win a lot of prizes! (subs,rz email,$$$, games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here we go MentaL

Also just PM me for PSD (anyone) :p

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
2nd entries ,

Download Link :

why my entries not included in OP ? MentaL

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Currently i must work with the laptop, so its hard to create a nice wallpaper :D^^
But yeah, the other entries are good too. :p

Yours looks good too I had overseen that page. But what I mean is I expect amazing designs on Ragezone (which I did see from a few people) but when I looked at the current entries it didn't really look like "Ragezoner designs". My expectations of those are just very high.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But let me explain what I mean. A lot of people would have done this prize or not, but if your images have everything in the assets pack then it's something whoever made the assets pack could have done. There's no originality done, not only that but even in college that would be plagiarism. Kinda like going on sparknotes and copying the summary then deleting a few lines and calling it a day. It doesn't take long and it doesn't show effort.

Prize or Not,
Really, have you ever entered RZ competitions before as an ex staff member [three times] who use to run the ragezone Gunz server and the portfolio I can tell you that most people would not have even taken the time to read this thread if not for the prizes.

Using Assets Pack
First as I created the logos, wallpaper, patterns used in the assets pack I can say this "YOU ARE WRONG"
Secondly using the assets pack does not mean you did not create something your self as look at lego. Its all the same premade blocks every one has but go and tell some one who created a death-star out of Lego they didn't create anything. Its about how you use the items provided and how you put them together as changing how things go together creates a completely unique thing.

Plagiarism
All i can do believe you had a glass of Special person this morning....
Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "stealing and publication" of another authors "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions" and the representation of them as one's own original work.

So,
Wrongful appropriation - No as its publicly been placed to be used as users wish.
Stealing and Publication - No as it has been publicly released for users to use as wish how they want in any way.

In the end your comment ammounts to that of a gentleman who has a case of a sore posterior

Added links to my wallpapers and also reuploaded to a new image hoster for previews

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just came to RaGEZONE again to check on some server files, saw a nifty little shout-out in my message box and thus I hereby respond with my submission.

It's nothing special, no excessive use of renders or whatever.
Just a bunch of clean wallpapers.

Long time no see guys! (Yes, I'm thát ghost member that never talks.)

Download link:

Have fun!

(P.S. I still need a re-name! Please, MentaL! Haha.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
will this is my intries
and this is my files png

thanks and godbless

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ragezone wallpaper lay out

https://mega.co.nz/#!edIUHYTa!gUyMGsnElSxOUdqfgJ0VrgMfMbV67YnvVmxa-787Evc

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Saving the images in .jpg isnt bad; you only need to use .png when you have a transparent background. Quality of my images are the same in both formats.

MentaL - Design RaGEZONE a wallpaper pack and win a lot of prizes! (subs,rz email,$$$, games) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back