Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Event] Win a subscription #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
And just to clarify, once moved into competitions all counted posts will be removed just like the last time I did this. Dunno about likes though but hey we love teh likez.

Don't we love the posts :(

Reaction score
If that's true, I'm sorry for accusing so. Got a fair amount of people who said your (and others) post count heavily benefited from the times where these reports still counted.

When it was removed I went from 6k to 4k or something. Also all reports got deleted. Was in 2013 (Yup 3.5 years ago). It's just a number. Though at 10k you get a cool rank.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
When it was removed I went from 6k to 4k or something. Also all reports got deleted. Was in 2013 (Yup 3.5 years ago). It's just a number. Though at 10k you get a cool rank.

Hehe, gotta aim for it ;)
So far I've only seen KarLi have that though

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I want to make a homemade rocket :( I've been looking up how to make easy homemade rockets and I got the gist of it, all I need are all the materials now which are expensive if you want to make a decent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back