Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Event] Win a subscription #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Buy fireworks?

Or mix sugar and gunpowder. Can also build a rocket engine with rubber as fuel.

I was just going to use a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and kerosene. Kerosene is a common component of rocket fuel and hydrogen peroxide can be used as an oxidizer for combustion :D: I didn't know you could make one with rubber as fuel however, which would be the more simple route to go? Probably the rubber?

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was just going to use a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and kerosene. Kerosene is a common component of rocket fuel and hydrogen peroxide can be used as an oxidizer for combustion :D: I didn't know you could make one with rubber as fuel however, which would be the more simple route to go? Probably the rubber?

All this talk of certain chemicals and what no makes me feel very uneducated :(

Reaction score

Gotta make liquid rubber which is a witch.

Reaction score
All this talk of certain chemicals and what no makes me feel very uneducated :(

Sorry. Not everyone can be as smart as me

Unphased - [Event] Win a subscription #2 - RaGEZONE Forums

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Oh damn, afk for 20 mins and 3 new pages of posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back