Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free subscriptions to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
because i am an Austrian boy

I have spent my whole life scared, frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen, 50-years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine. What I came to realize is that fear, that’s the worst of it. That’s the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard you can right in the teeth." – Walter White

Retired
Reaction score
I'm from Britiain,

I've just recently joined ragezone becasuse I want to learn how to develop and understand the much more complicated areas in the habbo community. I glad I joined because everyone is so helpful and if you have a problem with anything there are always users that are willing to help with any possible problem. I didn't understand a thing about habbo but now I know quite a bit about um now thanks for this forum for being opened, I would love to be apart of the family!

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
I deserve one because I'm poor. Unemployed, no savings, been scammed, never won competitions. Basically I've been having bad luck this year and last year :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Because i will marry you and will give you more love than anyone else.
I love you, no homo bro.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Because I am unemployed and looking for job/school at the moment. Subscribing has been on my mind several times, but there's not extra money for me to be throwing away.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Because i would like to have extra features & also start being helpfull to community & members :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello MentaL,

I feel like I should get this vip sub because Ragezone has now become a more daily thing.. I would totally pay and donate and might plan to in future but as in for now I can't do much.. I apologize :( ! But yeah it would be cool of you man.. Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@MentaL

I joined RageZone 06-29-14. When I first joined, I thought it was going to be like most forums where most users were annoying and the staff were rouge. I can honestly say, that was not the case here. The staff are very helpful and in-sync and the users are a riot. This is not just any online community, this may be the last good one.

If I am able to obtain this subscription, It will give me the motivation needed to be more active and start posting more content. I would have been more active in the past but I was always so busy with school, and now I am finished. I would be able to share most of the stuff I have obtained over the last year from batering.

However, If I am not picked for this subscription, I would just like to thank you for giving me a chance.

P.S - I hope you can look past my post count :D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back