Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game code giveaway! Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration (8 of 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Madison - Game code giveaway! Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration (8 of 10) - RaGEZONE Forums

Contests daily, don't miss out, easy to win. You get points for each day of participating going toward the grand prize, so you want to enter every day or as many days as possible.

The Contest:There will be 10 Prizes given out, the last prize will be a "Grand Prize" worth around $30 (see list below.) 10 days 10 prizes.

Grand Prize given out on the 10th contest: will be a 'users choice' of a steam key (or two, I want the prize to be around $30 value, I will work with the winner on this) from a list of games including:
Cuphead, Dead by Daylight, Fallout 4, Skyrim, shoppekeep, Gta5, h1z1(either or maybe both depending), payday2, Rust, Rocket League
(compiled from feedback and top lists)

Points will be awarded for each entry, for an entry into the Grand Prize giveaway (one per day) so make sure you participate every day! (This is in addition to the daily prize)

Today's Background Story: I've been here for over 10 years, my reasons for being here and staying here have changed over the years. I wanted to make things better, I wanted to be involved with the community, I've wanted to help out the staff. But the constant has always been the people, the people here at Ragezone are, for the most part, awesome if you get to know them. The staff are stellar, such really good people, from my point of view. Most all of them care so much about Ragezone and what they do.

Today's Prize: 4 steam keys including Soulless: Ray of hope
Today's Contest: What is your favorite thing about Ragezone

I will pick one post at random to win.
Even if you don't win, you become eligible for the Grand Prize, so make sure you enter every day!

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
The main things that I enjoy about RageZone are the amount of scrapped releases that are posted to encourage people to work on then instead of being spoonfed something that's already completed as well the amount of globalized developed sources that everyone can actually be one with while working on it is the true meaning of a community and that's what Ragezone is and was there to be in the first place which has proven what it's become till this very day.

It's provided me with a huge variety of choices on where I can start and what i'm able to do from development to team working ect..

There is also a huge amount of different people that makes the community very versatile considering if one was to try and fit in it would be easily done and approachable since everyone is quite different themselves from humours, serious, brainy, clingy and more.

As I've been here for several years now tho I have came quite attracted to all these new posts and developers willing to get to know them in many different ways including those that tend to stay quiet and make one alone post considering that everyone is quite interesting in their own ways which makes it far much more intriguing to try.

I've learned a good amount of knowledge from RageZone over the years even knowledge that I didn't want to learn but it all still adds up in the end.

Reaction score
My favorite thing about ragezone is reading the hilarious shitposting that goes on in the maplestory section. Coming in at a close second is getting to do the shitposting myself, both on the forums and the discord.

Madison - Game code giveaway! Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration (8 of 10) - RaGEZONE Forums

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What I like most about RaGEZONE is similar to what retep said, I like the source releases that encourage people to self-develop. Just a shame so many people leech and don't self-develop. I also like that the people who release help better the community in doing so.

Last edited:
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What I like most about RaGEZONE is the many friends I made here. When first joining I had no idea RaGEZONE would be a big part of my internet life, now here I am :p Oh plus being on RaGEZONE taught me alot about web, web hosts and private servers .. it has been really helpful when doing my degree.

Shoutout to all my friends , you guys know who you are ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm re-entering sorry for being greedy, but I can't help it when it mentions Fallout 4 being included as one of the prize :eek:tt:

I've been a huge fan of Ragezone before 2008, Back when I used to basically just browse Ragezone as a non-registered user. I constantly keep looking back and fourth if ever there is a new MU server being advertised over the private server section. I'm very proud of being a member of Ragezone, because I got see those servers such as Zhyper Network and Insania Network and so many more transformed itself to its current state now.

And boy, I did play a lot of servers back then every time they get advertised here in Ragezone, and it wasn't even just MU but a lot.

After roughly a long period of time here in Ragezone, I really did enjoy the community, although I don't really get to respond too much, because I never was very confident with my English and looking back at my responds back then, I was really bad at my English and even cringey.

I got to meet a lot of awesome people, though I was never really good at supporting their servers but I do believe that someday they'll have one that will blow everyone's mind.

So shoutout to MuIsBest & KingLordMaster

Awesome people honestly.

Reaction score
Today's Contest: What is your favorite thing about Ragezone

My favorite thing about ragezone, The staff members.

They are all organized and professional, Never have i had any trust issue's with any of em and they are really friendly.
It's good to know that such reliable people are on ragezone, Keeping it safe and clean.

If it wasn't for them, I'd probably wouldn't stick around here lol.

Shout out to Mucski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back