Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Giveaway Prize 5 of 10 for Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Madison - Giveaway Prize 5 of 10 for Madison's 10 year Smodversary Celebration - RaGEZONE Forums

Contests daily, don't miss out, easy to win. You get points for each day of participating going toward the grand prize, so you want to enter every day or as many days as possible.
The Contest:There will be 10 Prizes given out, the last prize will be a "Grand Prize" worth at least $30 (I am working on a list of possible games, and the winner can pick one off the list.) 10 days 10 prizes.
Points will be awarded for each entry, for an entry into the Grand Prize giveaway (one per day) so make sure you participate every day! (This is in addition to the daily prize)
Today's Background Story: I have been at Ragezone a long time and some people really influenced me while I was here. If you know anything about Akaruz you know what a big impact he had on the whole forum. I don't want to make this sad, but I remember where I was when I heard the news about him. You can read here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/information-599729/ some of the advice he had, I still try to uphold and I often think, what would Akaruz do.

Today's Prize: 4 more random steam keys
Today's Contest: Tell me a memory you have of Akaruz, some great quote of his, or if you didn't know him, tell me something about someone who influenced you in a good way.

I will pick one post at random to win.
Even if you don't win, you become eligible for the Grand Prize, so make sure you enter every day!

Reaction score
Alas, I did not become an active member of Ragezone long enough ago to have any memories of Akaruz. I only recognize his name at all because of some sticky posts hanging around with his name. Although now I'm somewhat sad after reading those linked posts.

As for who influenced me in a good way... hmmmmm... I really don't know. I guess rice influenced me in a good way because I ended up permanently banning him.

Last edited:
Loyalty
Reaction score
Who influenced me in a good way? Hmm well that would be Kreeate Future and Biesmen . Great people to talk with. Not gooona go much in depth , but kreeate was a really supportive smod who inspired me alot.

Future is a fag. nah jk xD he's a really good friend who is what words would describe, "a fun spirit". He and his lame arse jokes and memes :junglejane: He's been a really understanding friend and we could like talk about anything without one getting offended over another.

Biesmen, just like future, really turned things out for the better for me. The talks we had with each other really just made me feel more welcome here than ever.

Then there's retep998 who I'm just mentioning to spam his notifications. Love you <3 xox

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I wasn't able to have such a great opportunity to me this fellow as I wasn't around long enough but it all started with mainly Kreeate, Future, Mucski, Taiga, Unphased and Madison yourself as I was given a mass chunk of advice a long my road of bumps and hills as well to help me improve and advance onwards with a better and more clearer standing of what's really going around as my path was critically faded.

Mucski was a good friend around the time of when he was a SuperVisor can be a laugh to chat with as well.

Unphased Is an extremely banter worthy person to have a mass conversation with on utter poop. :lol:

Kreeate Whenever I was ready for a strong type of conversation on mind required stuff you was the dude.

Madison You helped me in a great charge of coming out of the cupboard instead of clinging to one area as well gave off some really guideful and worthy information to help a new user start off with an easy clean advance full knowing the amount of noobish actions that occurred from me you stay coolio as well. :cool:

So on everyone stay cool.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Ben Shapiro is pretty inspirational though, if his movement was to exist here in our region.

I would be part of them. Realistic and I truly love his famous quote about Facts don't care about your feelings and how he believes that being good at handling money is equal to a better future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back